CHAPTER 36

✯𝓶𝔂 𝓿𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝒆 𝓫𝓸𝓼𝓼

"Jay..."

You shifted in the cozy bed sheets.

"y/n...."

you heard a faint voice in the back of your head as you were in a deep sleep.

you uncomfortably shifted around in the bed trying to find a comfortable position.

"the....sec..ret....wall" you heard a voice in your head.

"Y/N!"

you abruptly sat up shooting your eyes open. You looked around the room as a sigh left your lips as you sat in the guest room of lee's family house.

"YAH!" someone screamed

"AAH" you jumped in shock looking beside you! Jungwon sat in the comfy chair.

"You scared me yo- JUNGWON!"

"hehehe sorry" jungwon giggled

"Are you feeling better now?" You asked looking at the tiny bruises around his face

"Y/n, are you hungry?" jungwon asked.

You held your stomach. "No I'm not but where is heeseung? Di they come? Is jay okay?" you asked getting out of bed and putting on your slippers. "Let's go have a snack" he said ignoring your questions. You and Jungwon went upstairs to the living room.

Once you entered the living room you saw heeseung's brother sitting with Niki and jake. oh...where's heeseung

"oh hey jungwon" heeseungs brother greeted him, jungwon went and sat next to heeseung's brother. You also went and sat next to jungwon.

"so...where's heeseung?" You asked they boys

"Heeseung is downstairs getting treated" Jake said.

You stood up and excused yourself as you rushed out of the door with hope within you. As you made it to the room where they get treated, You knocked on the door 3 times until Luna opened the door.

"Hi Luna your alright!" You said seeing her with no bruise's

"Hi y/n come in I'm treating sunoo's wounds" she said as you entered the room for the first time. You saw sunoo sitting on the hospital bed, you looked around the 'hospital' room that was huge but there was only Luna and sunoo.

There was another room inside this room it had a glass window but when you tried to look inside you could just see your reflection..

"Luna? where is heeseung and Jay?where are the other boys umm jo and his friends?" You asked looking around the room.

You noticed luna looking down...."Heeseung is getting treated by his parents inside there" she pointed to the glass window room.

"And jay?" you asked

"Y/n...." Luna looked sad she looked at sunoo and then at y/n

"yes?" Your heart started to beat fast.

"Y/n we couldn't find Jay...he was nowhere y/n we tried, we searched as much as we can, we asked the boys but no one saw him...Im sorry" she said with a sad look on her face

Your heart shattered. So Jay did not arrive...

"What about the other boys?" You asked.

"We took them to their places, where they can be treated better" she said.

'I miss you jay'

without saying any word you sat next to sunoo on the bed observing Luna as she treated him.

Luna felt the way your words tears and feelings stuck in your throat, she decided not to speak as well as sunoo.

TIME SKIP~

HEESEUNG'S POV 2 HOURS AGO:

Me and Luna went to save sunoo, and Jay snd the rest of the boys.

As we made it to sunoo's cell we found him passed out on the floor, his cell's door was broken.

Luna looked confused, I observed the door that was broken.

It's like it was melted with hot fire?? The door's still hot....

"Luna quick we have to get out of here now!! Hold sunoo" I informed as we entered the cell and held sunoo.

"Heeseung! what about Jay??!" Luna asked

"He was here with sunoo, we can't its dangerous someone is near" I said trying to get my mind focused so we can get out of here.

Suddenly we where in the middle of the forest.

I fell on the ground, weak.

"Heeseung!" Luna stood up and tried to help me up.

"Luna..wake sunoo up my powers are weak..." I said trying to keep my eyes open.

"Luna, your powers?!" Heeseung said seeing a blue flame coming from behind your back.

"There I can see your flames!" heeseung smiled happily

"where heeseung?" Luna asked as she could feel, see nothing.

Luna lost her powers in one of the missions she did with heeseung. That mission was when they both realized they have fell for each other, but something separated them...

"Heeseung are you okay?" Luna asked checking on hee's forehead.

We got home safely with luna's help but once I entered my house my eyes went black...

We thankfully took the other boys to their homes to get treated.

~~

You went up to the room you were sleeping in, but once you entered you found Jungwon sitting on the chair near the window staring at an envelope in his hand

"Jungwon?" you said confused what brings him back here in this room.

"hey y/n here come sit" he pointed at the chair Infront of him.

"Y/n, Jay...gave me this when we were in the farm house, to pass it to you" Jungwon said passing you the envelope.

It was written on it '𝒴/𝓃 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎'

Jungwon excused himself as he left so you can read the letter alone.

You opened the letter carefully as your breath hitched....