CHAPTER 9

✯𝓶𝔂 𝓿𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝒆 𝓫𝓸𝓼𝓼

You went upstairs took a quick shower and got ready. The maids got for you clothes cause you didn't have your clothes with you, so jay bought you some clothes.

 The maids got for you clothes cause you didn't have your clothes with you, so jay bought you some clothes

You wore this outfit and did your hair, and did some light makeup and went downstairs. You still don't know where you were going, but just like heeseung said 'we are going to meet his friends'

You went downstairs and you saw that the bodyguard was waiting for you so he can take you down to the garage, 'ughh I wanted to go out of this huge main door' you said in your mind. you went down with the elevator you saw the three men were waiting for you in the garage. "hop in" jay said. you went to jays car cause heeseung and jake were driving in their own cars, the bodyguard opened the door for you as you got in the passenger seat. "lets goo" jay said as he started driving.

When jay started the engine he gave you a bottle of water "here drink" jay said "thanks" you said taking the water, to be honest you were thirsty so you just drank the water, but after one minute of jay taking pass ways out of his garage your vision went blurry you could see that you were driving in an empty road only jays car, heeseungs car, and jakes car. you couldn't see clearly but it looked like an underground road??? then you blacked out............

 You opened your eyes to see that jay is driving on the high way. 'why do I always pass out I really wanted to see when we get out of the garage or should I say that tunnel' you thought. Jay looked at you trying his best not to read your thoughts "morning" jay said glancing at you "good morning? why did you let me sleep I don't want to ruin my hair or my makeup" you said fixing your hair in the mirror.

"we are almost there just 2 mins, so get freshened up" jay said. those 2 mins were the most longest minutes ever it was so awkward and the car was filled with silence.

After the 2 mins you have finally arrived at a fancy restaurant and you, jay, heeseung, jake went inside. A waitress came up to us "Mr. park?" the waitress said "yes" jay replied "this way sir" The waitress said as she led us to a VIP room. You were walking between heeseung and jake as jay was walking kind of like Infront of you. 

You entered the room, and heard some laughter as you couldn't really see their group of 'friends' 

"hello welcome, oh you've got a guest with you" one of the guys said "yep this is our friend" jake said "come on everybody sit down the food is on the way" another guy said he looked so cheerful and had these foxy eyes, they look pretty  "come sit here" jay said as he pointed to a chair that was beside him and was located in the middle of the long table. "guys this is y/n" jay said as he interduces you to the others.

 You looked up only to be met with someone's gaze that you thought you would never see again......

The guy Infront of you was looking at you shocked with wide eyes, he also couldn't believe that it is really you........

"S-sung-h-oon??" you said as a tear sled down you cheeks "wait you know him??" heeseung asked. you were too shocked to answer the question you just stared with teary eyes at the guy that is sitting Infront of you.

He was holding back tears as he didn't want to look week Infront of anyone here "Y-Y/n?"

"sunghoon are you kidding me?" you said as tears started to fall from your eyes. everyone was staring in shock. sunghoon couldn't help seeing you cry, he let his tears slide, but he wiped it away quickly. "y/n can we talk in private please?" sunghoon said looking at you as you were crying "talk?" you said looking at him confused "y/n I am really sorry, I really wanted to explain to you but-" sunghoon said crying "explain what? EXPLAIN WHAT SUNGHOON" you yelled at him as you stood up. the others were shocked from your action. "AFTER ALL THOSE YEARS SUNGHOON, YOU DIDNT EVEN COME TO ME TO EXPLAIN. I THOUGHT YOU DIED, BUT I GASLIGHTED MYSELF INTO SAYING THAT YOU ARE MAYBE STUDYING ABROAD OR MAYBE YOU JUST WANTED TO TAKE A BREAK FROM ME, I GAVE YOU SOME TIME BUT YOU NEVER CAME BACK" you said crying heavily.

 "y/n please let me exp- " sunghoon said but you cut him off "NO SUNGHOON YOU GHOSTED ME, YOU JUST LEFT ME LIKE THAT THINKING YOULL COME BACK. YOU LEFT ME WITHOUT EVEN SAYING A 'GOODBYE' I LOOKED FOR YOU EVERYWHERE, BUT I DIDNT SEE ANY TRACE OF YOU  AND YOUR FAMILY HOON, I EVEN WENT TO THE POLICE AND THEY COULDNT FIND YOU. AND YOU DARE TO SPEAK TO ME?? ARE YOU KIDDING ME SUNGHOON I THOUGHT WE WOULD NEVER LEAVE EACHOTHER JUST LIKE HOW WE PROMISED EACHOTHER WHEN WE WERE YOUNG, BUT LOOK WHO BROKE THE PROMISE. ITS YOU. ITS YOU SUNGHOON. WHY. WHY DID YOU leave me like that" 

you said taking out all your anger on your childhood best friend he was like your brother, he was like your cousin, he was like your boyfriend, you guys went through everything together not until sunghoon left for 10 years.

"y/n I beg you PLEASE lets talk, please" sunghoon pleaded "talk to the wall" you said as you took your bag and ran outside. sunghoon fell to the ground crying as his members comforted him. "y/n wait" jay said running after you. you stood in the hallway as you heard jay "and you. I want you to stay away from me, I don't want to be locked up in your mansion knowing your hiding a lot from me. and if we even meet again jay, you have a lot to explain to me" you said and ran your way out of the restaurant. jay stood there speechless 'what does she mean'............