CHAPTER 19

✯𝓶𝔂 𝓿𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝒆 𝓫𝓸𝓼𝓼

𝐉𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

It was 3:00 in the middle of the night when I woke up hearing weird noises. I turned around and looked at y/n when I saw her whimpering?! she was sweating. I tried to wake her up, but she didn't wake up. so I sat up and opened the night stand light and turned back to her. "y/n are you ok?" I said as I tried to wake her up. I got up and went to the small fridge in my room to get her water.
The refrigerator was full of blood. I looked at the blood that made me feel thirsty for it. I shook my head.

"Its not time for this jay" I said to myself

When I got back to her I tried shaking her gently to wake her up. "Y/N ARE YOU HAVING A NIGHTMARE?" I yelled in her ears so she could wake up, but again she was still in her sleep. I touched her forehead with the back of my hand and she was burning, I didn't know what to do! if I turned on the air conditioner she will get sick cause her body is hot.

I took the cold bottle of water that I got her and placed it on the back of her neck to cool down her temperature. I zoned out as I looked at her, she was breathing heavily.

But something brought me back to reality when I heard her say. "J-JAY?!" I snapped at her with my jaw dropping. IS SHE DREAMING OF ME!

I took the water that was behind her neck and poured some water on my hand and wiped her face then shook her to wake her up.

After seconds she opened her eyes wide sitting up screaming. "are you ok?" I asked she looked at me sweating "ahhhhhhh" she screamed in my face. "uh I-its really hot in here don't you think?" she said flapping her hoodie so wind can come. "I don't think its hot y/n I think you are hot" I said smirking. y/n turned her head at me rolling her eyes.

"thanks I know I'm hot but don't you have an air conditioner here?" she said looking around the room. "tsk I mean you are sweating" I said pointing at her forehead. "I-I had a nightmare" you said tears in your eyes "ohh y/n who was with you in your 'nightmare'?" I asked her. she looked at me "I-I think I need to go to the bathroom" she said getting up.

But before she was about to walk away I pulled her back making her stumble and fall im my arms "tell me y/n about your nightmare. Dont keep it in you, if you want to talk about it I'm all ears" I said looking down at her.

y/n stayed silent as I stared deep in her soul. She quickly stood up and ran out of the door.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

Y/n ran in the dimmed light hallway, running down the stairs. She was sprinting. She came to the second floor where the room that she sleeps in belongs. Once she was walking to the room, one of the room doors opened, but this room door never opens, as what one of the maids told her. The door opened squeaking. She stood there, frozen in place.

But she was shocked when she saw what came out of the room!