CHAPTER 33

✯𝓶𝔂 𝓿𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝒆 𝓫𝓸𝓼𝓼

"You'll see" heeseung said then quickly wore the shoes. you sat on the rock and put on the shoes.

"Lets go, and be careful with these shoes" heeseung handed you his hand for you to get up.

once you got up you were unbalanced from the shoes and tripped. "I told ya to stay careful" he laughed at you.

You had no idea how you both will climb this rocky mountains, but there is no other choice.

Heeseung tied a rope around your waist and a rope around his as he tied both of the ropes together.

7 mins up the mountains and your tired already heeseung noticed and stopped.

"didn't see what these shoes do honestly" you took a deep breath. "you didn't notice how they make no sound its like your walking on clouds, you can run and no one will hear your steps, there is a lot more but I'll just let you discover them" heeseung explained sitting next to you.

"I need water please" you sighed feeling the tiny rocks under you.

"here" heeseung handed you the water.

You both continued up the mountain until you saw a cave. "psst heeseung what's that cave?" you pointed.

"uh ha that's where it will lead us inside the mindareal, lets go, watch your steps" heeseung said. "oh you mean sir choi's prison?" you said. "yeah this whole area of his is called the mindareal" he pointed out.

you went into the cave as it was so dark. "are we gonna go there while its dark like that?" you looked into the dim dark cave. "we have no other choice, stick to me and stay quit, do not scream if you see bats, dead people, bones, and rats ok" heeseung warned you, your eyes went wide once you heard what's in the cave.

you held into heeseung arm and just walked behined his every step. You squinted your eyes or tried to look straight ahead of you because of the dead people that were just laying there half eaten.

you both walked till you reached to the end of the cave where there was a wooden door locked with many locks, because you went deep through the cave it became dark.

You felt heeseung stop, "why did u stop?" You questioned "wait" he responded and opened his bag.

He got out an electric lamp from his bag and turned it on.
"There we go" he said holding the lmap up so it can light up our surrounding.

"So when is this cave coming to an end? Im getting goosebumps from these rats, and the smell ugh" you said looking around in a disgusted face. "I think we're already here" you looked at heeseung confused until he held the lamp infront of a wooden door.

You saw the amount of locks on this door "uhh...so how do we open this, Are We StuCK?" it hit you when you saw the locks on the door. Your head turned and looked back behind you a dark cave...

"Dont worry this door will open in no seconds but all you need to do is help me in this alright?" Heeseung pointed at the locks on the door.

You looked at heeseung and looked back at the door "no-" a rat ran from beside you. You looked at heeseung realizing what just pass from beside you...

"AAH-" heeseung wasted no time and held your mouth shut with his palms "you need to keep quit in here you don't know who can hear us from miles" heeseung said taking his palms slowly away from your mouth.

Your eyes shivering as you nodded on what heeseung said.

Heeseung was about to inspect the locks when his ears caught on something, something coming inside the cave??

Heeseung quickly put on his backbag and held your wrist pulling you aside away from the door and in a hidden corner, turning off his lamp light.
"What are you doing??" You asked heeseung confused on whats going on.

"Shshhh keep quit someone is close" heeseung said with fear in his eyes.

You got more scared when you saw his eyes,
Loud steps were heard runing inside the cave.
Your heart beats were loud enough for you to hear! The fear in you grew more with every step that was heard ecoing through the cave.

Suddenly....

The sound of the footsteps were no longer heard.

You looked at heeseung and gave him a questioning look on whats happening.
"I feel like these footsteps dont belong to one of us, these footsteps are much heavier" heeseung whispered to you.

"What do you mean by 'one of us'?" You tilted your head "like these footsteps don't belong to a vampire...." he explained

Your mouth went into an 'oh' once you understood.

The cave went silent heeseung peeked his head to see if there is anyone in the cave, he let out a sigh "lets go we got to open this door cause there are alot of doors that we're gonna open" he said getting out of the hiding corner.

You went behind him "what was that tho, its like someone was running away??" You said going to the wooden door.

Heeseung put his backbag down to get out his equipments
You looked at the small door that has many locks zoning out.....

"HEESEUNG!!????"
She said.....