CHAPTER 35

✯𝓶𝔂 𝓿𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝒆 𝓫𝓸𝓼𝓼

"Tell us the way to that cave" Heeseung told luna.

"Its really risky, but you will go back out of the mini door youll find yourself in the cave where we met, if you look to your right and walked a little bit into the darkness you will find stairs. Be careful these stairs are old so don't trip on them small rocks. Next after you go all the way up the stairs there will be an open end which you might fall from so be really really careful. Once you go up make sure to take a quick right as your feet will step on a flat surface. Oh and dont look down just walk straight from there. Youll find the entrance of the cave make sure your ready cause 2 gaurds will be standing fully armed inside, then after that wear their uniform and go in, within the uniforms pocket there is a key, one golden key which can open all the gates to the prison."

Luna explained. You were trying hard to stay focused but I guess heeseung understood.

"Ok lets get going" heeseung said looking at you.

"See you guys in the forest"
Luna waved as she quickly ran to do her mission.

You walked behind heeseung and went through that mini door.

"Y/n walk behind me ok? We gotta do this in a really careful way" heeseung said

"Im ready" you answered.

Heeseung winked at you, you slaped his arm before you followed him, he took out the searchlight and turned it on.

Heeseung took right and walked slowly in the dark searching for the stairs.

You held into his shirt as you also looked for the stair way as well.

Walking walking

"Heeseung there, the stairs" you pointed.

"Nice one, thought I'd find it before you" heeseung said as you both walked to the stairs way.

Heeseung pointed the flashlight up the stairs, he stepped one foot on the step and looked back at you. You went behind heeseung up the stairs.

Once you both reached to the top you got some steps left but you sat down on the stairs.

"Heeseung I need air" you said fanning yourself.

"Come on I'll hold you up" he offered putting your arm around his shoulder.
Heeseung helped you up as you guys took step by step.

You guys finally reached the end as the wind hit your face brushing your hair back. The view is amazing showing the red forest and its tall trees.

"This is a little tricky so I'll go first" Heeseung said.

"Be careful" you reminded him.

He went forward and looked down at the high level, heeseung looked to his right seeing the flat surface that was close enough for him to walk to.

"Ok follow me" he said. You went behind him.

Heeseung sticked to the end of the rock holding on as he slowly reached his leg to the flat surface.
You followed after him.

You got scared of how high you guys are.

"Look I think thats the cave" Heeseung pointed towards the cave that was 8 meters away. It was pretty close but that flat surface wasn't pretty wide.

You walked carefully behind heeseung.

Goosebumps all over your body. You were about to step a step further when you sliped.

"HEESEUNG!!" You yelled.

Heeseung turned around holding your arm quickly.

"Y/n put your leg on the rock, I'll pull you up" he said panicking as he held your arm tightly.