CHAPTER 39

✯𝓶𝔂 𝓿𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝒆 𝓫𝓸𝓼𝓼

NO WAY...

You stood up looking at Niki as he was smiling.

"Mom..." tears fell down your face. You didn't really know who was beside your mother but he looked somehow familiar.

You hugged your mom so tight sobbing together.

"H-how?? The ho-house was on f-fire?!?" you broke the hug.

"I missed you so much my y/n" your mother said wiping her tear quickly. The man beside your mom was holding his tears away.

"where's dad?" you asked.

"Come sit down first" you sat down on the couch with your mom as Niki sat on the chair next to the couch and the other man sat on the other chair close to your mom's side.

"y/n..." your mom spoke. "yes?" you replied wiping your tears.

"I'd like to introduce you to Lee sangmin.." your mom said looking at the man. You smiled at him embarrassed to cry Infront of a strange man.
Wait that name sounds familiar. Where did you hear it or read it before.

You looked at your mother wanting to tell you who is he.

The man spoke "long time no see y/n, do you remember me?" he said. You nodded your head 'no'

Niki looked at you confused. The man had that look of sadness on his face...

"I am sorry but I don't really remember you sir" you said. "May I know perhaps who you are?" You respectfully said.

Niki looked at your mother confused. "Y/n meet your...father" your mom said smiling. Your face dropped not understanding. "My father?" you asked looking at the man and back to your mom.

"Why is my biological father appearing now?"
you chuckled awkwardly looking at Niki. The man was heartbroken by y/n's words.
"Y/n...your father was in danger. He saved you" Your mom said with honesty.

"Then if I have a father, why did I have a stepfather?" You looked at your mom.

"Y/n sir park is your fathers friend he took care of you cause your father was away, to keep you safe" Niki explained.

"for 20 years?!" You asked. Not understanding how to feel now.

"For 20 years he didn't show up! For 20 years you made me think sir park is my father?! Why?" You asked feeling anger.

"Y/n your father was away, I wanted you to grow up with a father figure" your mom rubbed your hand.

"Y/n...I'm sorry I had a lot to do, it was dangerous for me to stay with you" Your father spoke.

"What do you mean it was dangerous?" You said frowning your eyebrows. Your mom was shocked by your reaction.

Suddenly your father took out your birth paper, the real one not the fake one.

You looked at it, then you looked at your mom.

"Is this real?" you asked getting dizzy. Your mom nodded her head.

"So my name is not park y/n...its L-lee?" You looked at your father.

He nodded his head.

"I read the letter you wrote mom...I-I thought you divorced" your head became light.

"Y/n we couldn't tell you the truth ourselves, we wanted you to find out" your father spoke.

Your hand started to shake.

"I think I need some time alone...excuse me" you said getting up. You didn't know any of the rooms in this house you just went up the stairs.

Your mother looked at your father "don't worry it'll take some time" she reassured him with a smile.

"Excuse me too" Niki said getting up and going up the stairs following you.

You entered the last room that was on the right.

You entered, it was a normal room with a bed, and closet. It had that strong mens perfume. Curtains were closed lights were off, but you didn't care.

Niki followed you in and closed the door after him.

"Y/n...do you want to hear me explaining this story?" Niki said.

You kept running around the room in circles.

"Story? What story? What's happening Niki? I never thought my life was this messy" you said looking at Niki as your hand trembling.

Running back and forth.
You stopped and sat on the edge of the bed.

Your hand running through your hair.

"Niki you can explain the story"

Niki sat beside you.

"Y/n I want you take a deep breath before we start. Calm down and I'll explain all I know"
Niki said rubbing your back gently.

"H-how can I calm down" your feet tapping on the floor in a quick pace.

You took a deep breath. You put your face in your palms feeling the hot tears go down your cheeks.

"Y/n?.." niki lowered his head down to see if your crying.

Crying so hard in your palms wanting to wake up from this dream.

You just need a rest before thinking this all out.

Niki hugged you as you cried.

"Let it all out" Niki said.

You cried in his arms before you broke the hug moving your face away to erase your tears.
Not wanting him to see your face in this mess.

Suddenly the bathroom door that was inside the room opened.

A man with damp wet hair wearing a shirt and shorts and a towel around his neck came out of the door...

Niki looked up.

"Jay!" Niki smiled.

You looked at niki.

"Jay? What are you saying?" You asked with a confused face.

Niki pointed behind you.

You tilted your head, turning your head around.

Your jaw dropped, palms on your mouth with wide eyes not believing your eyes!

"Wha- JAY!?!"