CHAPTER 20

✯𝓶𝔂 𝓿𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝒆 𝓫𝓸𝓼𝓼

When y/n was walking in the hallway to the room that she sleeps in, a door opened she saw kind of like street light coming out of it. Y/n froze in her place as she saw a figure coming out of it...

She was too stunned to speak when she saw the one and only figure of sunghoon come out of that creepy door with soaked clothes and wet hair! "s-s-SUNGHOON??! you screamed "shhhh y/n keep it down" sunghoon said putting his finger on his mouth signaling you to shut up before anyone wakes up. sunghoon closed the door after him so you don't see anything.

"how? I mean-" you were soo shocked because sunghoon was taken two days ago by this buff guy that was going to punish him. I mean how?

"Y/n let me explain-" sunghoon said walking close to you "no stay where you are. are you even real? is that really you sunghoon?" you said scared "yes its me, but y/n no one is supposed to know I am here alright? only you and you are going to be helping me to hide ok?" sunghoon said with his soft eye's pointing a finger at me.

It looks like he cried. his eyes were red from the corners.

"o-ok, but how?" you said still confused on how sunghoon is standing Infront of you, but your still happy that he is safe. "look I'll will explain to you but first we got to hide so no one can see us, even the maids" sunghoon said looking around as he was shaking from the cold wet clothes on him.

you both went to the room you sleep in and got out one of the sweatshirts that you have and a sweat pants for sunghoon to change in. he went to the bathroom that is in the room and changed his wet clothes.

~

you and sunghoon sat on the bed. you were listening to what sunghoon was saying.

"y/n......I need to tell you something, but promise me you will keep it a secret ok?"

"I promise" you said both of you pinky promising.

"Y/n the reason I left you was because..." He started

"because?"

"y/n I don't think you will believe me" sunghoon said looking down fidgeting with his rings.

"why wouldn't I sunghoon, I'm your best friend and you know I trust you no matter what" you said

"I know, but y/n I'm....I'm a you know this?" sunghoon pointed at his fangs.

"what about it you had these fangs since we were little" you said confused

"No I mean.....you know Dracula right" sunghoon asked dropping hints, but I guess you are so dumb to notice.

"yeah the vampire man Dracula in the movie. I didn't watch it though."

"yeah him I uhh that's me" sunghoon again pointed at his fangs

"hahahha your Dracula hahaha" you laughed at him. sunghoon's smile dropped rolling his eyes at how dumb you are.

"what if I said yes" sunghoon said crossing his arms. you stopped laughing and looked at him like 'are you serious' look.

"see I told you, you won't believe me" sunghoon said as he was about to get up.

you pulled him back by his arms "proof it that your 'Dracula' " you said raising an eyebrow.

"I mean I am not Dracula I am sunghoon, but with the power of Dracula" sunghoon said scratching his nape.

you raised an eyebrow at sunghoon as 'are you for real'

"y/n would you mind if I give you a small bite?" sunghoon asked staring deep in your soul

"w-what do you m-mean b-by b-b-bite?" you stuttered