CHAPTER 37

✯𝓶𝔂 𝓿𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝒆 𝓫𝓸𝓼𝓼

'Dear y/n, You have that special energy that you can't feel but we all can feel. That energy is the one many enemies want and desire cause its infrequent.

Y/n, if I'm lost and nowhere to be found know the attic.

there is an attic only one and its in heeseung's castle, up there you'll find a book. It's for you I guess. Find it, you'll be the only one who can open it and you'll be the only one who can read it. Be careful no one sees you going up there. I can't explain further cause that's all I know about this book.

youwillbetheonlyonetosaveme.... '

You read through the letter 'the attic in hee's house?? wait I'm in his house' you thought.

You stood up and changed into a slim tight white shirt and straight jeans with a puffed leather black jacket on top and a black cap.

You opened the door, peeked your head out the hallway to see if there is anyone.

clear, you tiptoed your way through the hallway holding the letter in your hand. You found the huge stairs with black handrails. You quickly ran all the way up the stairs so no one can see you.

Once you came all the way up, you breathed heavily panting from all of those stairs.

You looked around the floor, it was dark. The lee's family picture was in a huge golden frame hanged on the wall.

You stood up and looked at the letter in your hand suddenly a small map appeared at the bottom of the letter!

you were about to scream, you covered your mouth with your palms. Eyes wide looking at the small map.

You bent down and grabbed the map looking at it to see if this map could lead to the attic. The map started from the second floor where your exactly standing.

You went with the map.

up and up and up until you found a small door at the end of the floor.

You were scared to go inside but you tried to calm yourself down.

You reached the door nob and twisted it slowly dust came out through the door. You coughed, Looking at the attic...it was pretty. It had a huge round glass window and a long cushion that is inserted under the window in its curve.

there were boxes on your right, lots of boxes. And on your left there was a couch with a coffee table. The room floor had dust but its ok.

You quickly closed the door after you and put the letter on the coffee table you found 2 lamp so you opened it and used it as your light.

once you put the two lamps on the coffee table you went to the window looking from outside, you were festinated by the view, its dark but the forest was glowing. You tried to see if you can see the city from up here, but no you couldn't.

You quickly turned around and looked at the boxes.

"will I go through them one by one??" You said tying your hair up.

"Ok where should we start from" You went to the box that was the only one on the very top.

"If the box has things for lee's family I will not look through it" You said not wanting to look through their privacy. Your only here for the book.

You opened the box and on top was heeseung's baby pic with a girl.

You were in awe cause they both look cute. You flipped the picture by accident and there was written 'H and L forever'