CHAPTER 28

✯𝓶𝔂 𝓿𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝒆 𝓫𝓸𝓼𝓼

The next day you woke up to some noises downstairs.

you yawned as you rubbed your eyes open, looking to your side. you didn't see sunghoon so he obviously woke up before you.

you got up went to the bathroom and then went downstairs. once you went downstairs you saw 6 boys in the kitchen.

"NI-KIIII!" Jake yelled. "What are you doing??!" Jay fell to the floor.

"What's happening over here?" you said getting the boys attention. "oh y/n finally your awake, help us these men can't even cook us breakfast we have been in the kitchen for 2 hours!" sunoo said as he came up to you with a pout.

"I want fried rice with eggs" jungwon said with his doe eyes

"yes please I am so hungry" heeseung added

"ugh fine" you said. suddenly the 5 boys sprinted out of the kitchen except for 1. And it was Jay!

"Goodluck" Ni-ki shouted.

"here we go" you sighed looking at the messed up kitchen. Jay stood there. he thought you'll speak to him or say something, but you didn't. you ignored his presence like he is not even there and started cooking eggs in the pan.

you didn't even look at him or make eye contact with him.

"I'm sorry" Jay said in a low tone of voice. you heard it but didn't reply and continued doing your thing. "Y/n I really apologize, I am so sorry for what I said yesterday I was just......jealous" Jay said the last word quietly.

you turned to him while raising your eyebrows. "are you serious?" you said mad.

"y/n please forgive me I- I yesterday when I went back to my room I opened the letter that my mom gave me and found out that the paper is folded. when I opened it and read what she wrote....I found out that you...." He explained.

"me...what?" you asked confused "please y/n forgive me please" he pleaded. you looked at Jay thinking if you should forgive him. "if you go and apologize to sunghoon I'll forgive you" you said going back to the eggs in the pan.

Jay face dropped when he heard sunghoon's name, but he'll do anything just for you to forgive him.

Jay came back into the kitchen running. you were still frying the rice. "how about now...." Jay asked "I forgive you Jay, but if you do that again I will not talk to you at all" you said.

Jay was so happy that you forgave him. "now can you call me hon, or babe?" Jay said in his baby voice hugging you tightly.

your cheeks flushed pink at Jay's words. you broke Jay's hug "don't forget your still my boss sir Jay" you said.

Jay kissed your cheek "I don't care and don't call me sir only when we are in the company you can call me that" Jay said annoyed.

you were a red tomato, it felt like yesterday was just a nightmare that appeared in your dreams. "ok ok sir" you teased "stop." he said raising his eyebrows. "come help me get the table ready sir" you teased again getting out the plates from the cabinet.

Jay huffed and just helped you prepare the table.

[TIME SKIP]

all of you now are sitting on the couch in the living room.

you made yourself a cup of tea and went to the living room to sit with them.

"are we gonna keep moving?" Heeseung asked. you got up to get a cup of water for yourself.

the kitchen was really close to the main door.

you drank water and was about to leave the kitchen, but suddenly your heart was racing so fast cause you heard a knock on the door.

you got scared so you ran to the boys in the living room "did you guys hear that?" you said panicking. "hear what?" sunghoon asked.

knock knock*

you all heard.

Heeseung, jake, and Jay quickly stood up from the couch they were sitting on. heeseung lifted the couch and quickly Jake and Jay took out weapons for everyone.

wow...

heeseung closed the couch and handed you a small gun.

"no no I don't do these things" you said hesitant to take the gun. "stay safe and just aim the gun where you want to shoot, and be careful cause one bullet from this gun can kill 3 people" heeseung told you.

knock knock knock*

the boys quickly stood at the sides of the door so they could be ready to fight once the doors open. you stood behind Jay holding really tightly into your gun.

1...2....3....

Jungwon quickly opened the door as everyone aimed at the people.

suddenly Niki lowered his gun down. "Taki??" Niki tilted his head confused.

"wait what are you guys doing here" Jungwon asked as all of you lowered down your guns.

"let them in" Jay ordered. the 5 boys entered the house.

all of you sat in the living room. you were still walking behind Jay cause you don't know who are these boys and how does Jay, niki, and jungwon know them.

maybe they are friends.

there was not much space for everyone to fit on the 3 couches so you got up and went to get extra chairs from the kitchen.

while you were fixing that red dress that your still wearing and the hoodie on top, sunoo tapped your shoulders. you turned around to him "hey you can sit beside Jay I'll sit on the chair" he told you.

"thanks" you replied as you quickly sat next to jay on the couch.

The five boys noticed your presence "who is she?" one of the boys said.

"oh that's minji she is sunghoon's sister" Jake quickly said. Jay was confused on why he would give you a fake name? sunghoon had no problems at all he just played with the act.

"oh never knew sunghoon had a sister?" another boy said

"well let me interduce you to our friends" jungwon said.

"this is K, Nicholas, jo, Taki, and this is EJ" jungwon said in short "Hi nice to meet you all" you bowed to show pollinates. "nice to meet you too minji" Nicholas said.

"so..."

-------

werewolves?

ENJOY!!