CHAPTER 15

✯𝓶𝔂 𝓿𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝒆 𝓫𝓸𝓼𝓼

you sat with sunoo as he was cheering you up, asking you if you want to play or watch anything, he brought with him ice cream and you gladly ate it.

you were zoning out a lot while eating your ice cream, thinking about sunghoon...

"hey y/n are you there?" sunoo said waving his hand Infront of your face. you were brought back to reality. "hey sunoo do you know a man that has grey hair and is buff and wears a golden bracelet with a wolf kinda looking charm on it?" you asked curiously.

"what- n-no who is h-he?" sunoo asked pretending to not know. "I don't know too sunoo" you said sighing heavily. "well y/n lets not think about him plus its already night so want to watch a movie?" sunoo said looking away from you. "umm sure" you said as you got up and sat on the bed beside sunoo.

sunoo left space between you two so you don't feel uncomfortable.

"want to watch a scary movieee?" sunoo asked as he looked at you in a creepy way "No! I hate horror movies lets watch an animated movie" you said acting scared from sunoo, then you quickly snatched the remote from him. "hey I am supposed to get the movie" sunoo whined trying to get the remote back.

you were going through Netflix when the remote stopped at this one movie "ohhh what's this?" you said clicking on it

"a vampire movie? didn't you say you hate horror movies?" sunoo asked looking at you confused. "yeah but this one looks cool and interesting" you said focusing on the movie cover. "ok....then lets watch it..." sunoo said sitting comfortably in bed.

"here we goo..." you said starting the movie and getting comfortable.

the movie started. everything was ok not until a scene came where the vampire bit the girl that he truly loved. you felt pain through your neck. "oww" you said hissing from the pain while holding your neck. "what's wrong?" sunoo asked looking at you. "uh nothing just a little pain" you said shrugging it off.

its like dèja vu...

a vision was glitching in your head, like you couldn't see it properly but you can feel it. what? all you saw was a tall man and a dark room. who could that be?...

the movie ended and half of it you were zoning out while trying to endure the pain that came from your wound. you looked to your left to see sunoo sleeping.

"huh you slept?" you said confused. you got out of bed slowly and quietly so you don't wake up sunoo. you got out of the room and went downstairs to the kitchen. you noticed the place was empty no bodyguards like usual and there were only two maids?

maybe they are taking a break, you thought.

you opened the fridge to get some water and got a cup. as you were drinking water the main doors opened! bodyguards came in you went to them to see jay helplessly being held support by jungwon. blood was all over their bodies!!

-------------------------------------------

(A/N): sorry for the short chapter I will update soon cause I am busy right now.

thank you all for your love and support. loveee uuu!!