CHAPTER 25

✯𝓶𝔂 𝓿𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝒆 𝓫𝓸𝓼𝓼

𝐉𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

me and the boys gathered in my office leaving y/n and my mother together.

I am trying to act cool cause mom has a lot to explain, but I can't believe she is sitting downstairs in my house right now!

"how?"

"where?"

"why did you leave?"

"what made you leave?"

all these questions running through my mind.

Me and the boys sat in our meeting place as we all looked at sunghoon. "care to explain how you escaped?" sunoo asked looking at sunghoon with his confused face. "you all are not happy that I'm here?" sunghoon said drinking his soda. "No we-" sunoo got cut off by Niki "WAIT!...if sunghoon is here with us then who are your bodyguards looking for?" Niki said making me run to my computer to detect where are my bodyguards located now.

"we need to stop them or Mr. choi will find out and kill us all" heeseung said with his eyes wide.

"oh no. where are my bodyguards!" I said trying to see where they are on my computer "what do you mean? you can't-" sunghoon stood up looking at me.

"guys...someone is close in our area, NOW WE NEED TO LEAVE ASAP" I yelled running to get the bag that was full of guns, the boys ran and got out the bag that was full of money "sunghoon quickly get y/n and mom out of here" I said passing him a gun.

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐉𝐀𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

sunghoon ran downstairs finding you sitting on the couch. alone?

"y/n quick wear this we need to go now" sunghoon said putting on you a protective body armor. "hoon what's this? what's going on?" you asked "questions later. where is Mrs. park?" sunghoon asked looking around the living room "she left early, she left this note for all of you" y/n said showing sunghoon the letter. "keep it with you for now we need to leave" sunghoon nodded putting in his ear piece.

sunghoon held y/n's hand and you both ran quickly to jay's office "sunghoon wait I can't breath" you said trying to take your breaths while running "I'm sorry y/n try to keep up we are almost there" sunghoon said as he suddenly stopped openings a secret passage way that was in the wall hidden.

"what the-" you looked surprised when sunghoon opened the secret door. "come on lets go" sunghoon said making you get in before him as he securely closed the brick door after him.

"hoon It's dark where are you?" you said trying to find sunghoon's hand "here hold into my hand" he said getting a hold of your hand pulling you closer.

sunghoon has the ability to see in the dim dark, also as most of them except for Jay.

"stay with me, the others are ahead of us" hoon assured you trying to ease your fear of the dark.

you held his hand trying to walk without tripping because you were wearing heels. It was quite while walking through this underground passage way, you could only hear the tiny rocks under your heels. you both walked until you saw fire light. "oh what's over there" you asked "there they are" sunghoon said walking a bit faster to catch up with them.

"slow down I'm wearing heels" you said holding on to hoon's arm and holding your dress up so you don't trip on it.

"guys" sunghoon said waving at the boys to catch their attention. The boys turned around seeing the both of you. you ran up to them "is everyone here?" Jay asked "yes" sunghoon said "except for Mrs. Park, she left early" you added "what? where did she go?" Jay asked you "I don't know but she left this letter. I didn't open it yet though" you said passing the letter to jake so he can pass it to Jay.