CHAPTER 22

✯𝓶𝔂 𝓿𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝒆 𝓫𝓸𝓼𝓼

Today was the day you actually had to do something.

'A plan'

well it was obviously not your plan, it was sunghoons plan.

'𝒐𝒉 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒚 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔'

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I found Jungwon sitting on the couch in the living room. "hey jungwon can you do me a favor?" I went up to him "yeah sure, what is it?" he said "uh can you show me the way to Jay's office?" I asked "ok follow me" We had a small conversation while going to jay's office that was on the last floor. "I don't think Jay is in his office though" He said

I looked at him not knowing what to reply with cause all I have in my head now is the 'plan'

"He is probably inside, thank you for showing me the way" I said as I unlocked the door and went in "mmh weird" jungwon shrugged.

when I entered I heard no sound no movement in his two floor office. maybe jungwon was right. but what if jay went to look for sunghoon! there will be no plan I guess.

Honestly I don't want to do this plan, but all for my dearest friend.

when I first entered the second door. cause obviously I am going to act like I don't even know the way to the main door that no maid is allowed to enter! I am currently standing on the second floor of the office where there is a couch with a small fridge beside, there was a bed as well.

I went down the stairs to the main floor of his office. oh its huge. I looked around when all of a sudden all of the lights turned off, only sunlight came through the windows, but that wasn't enough light to the whole room. I got scared as I flinched. looking around to see if there is someone other than the person I am looking for. which is jay.

But there was no one to be seen. maybe the electricity cut off or something.

when I didn't see jay anywhere, I was heading towards the huge main door to leave, but all of a sudden I was held by my arm making me turn around I was pushed to the door. My eyes went wide on seeing the person Infront of me.

His hands were pinning me on the wall from the sides of my waist. "sneaking around huh?" he smirked in his deep voice. I stayed silent with my eyes wide.

Jay was pinning me to the door. he was wearing a full black outfit, a black dress pants with an hermés black belt, and a black polo with the first two buttons unbuttoned. He looked sooo fine.

Y/n......y/n....don't forget the plan........

𝐀/𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Jay came close to y/n's face taking a glance at her cherry lips. "hey Jay...I wanted to talk with you about something. can I?" you smiled nervously '𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆?' Jay thought. "is it important" Jay asked looking in her sparkly eyes. "kind of yeah, not really" Y/n replied avoiding his eyes.

"but before we talk, can I ask you a question?" Jay asked moving one hand up close to my head. his hands oh his veiny hands. how I can stare at them for hours and hours and won't get tired.

"sure what is it" you said acting normal. "can you explain to me about last night?" Jay said raising his eyebrows. Y/n was stunned she didn't know what to do or say so she went under his arms and ran fast to the stairs. but before she could step foot on the first step Jay caught her in his arms back hugging her. "why are you running?" Jay asked innocently. "Jay I also need explanation cause you know I know the truth about you and sunghoon" you said turning around facing jay, his hand around your waist.

"truth about me?" Jay looked at you confused?? "I mean Jay stop hiding it from me" you said looking up at him. "wait...is it" he said "jay your a vampire right, why did you hide it from me?" you asked raising an eyebrow. "y/n I...are you going leave me" he asked in a sad tone. "I mean if you hurt me yeah, but not for now" you said blushing "I Promise I won't hurt you" He said with all of his heart

"Jay?" Y/n whispered "mmh" Jay hummed as a response "can you come closer" y/n asked reaching up to his ears

"Can't you just come kiss me and bite me?" she whispered......

"the plan y/n please don't forget your plan. your best friend is in danger!!

_______

GUYSSS I am on vacation so my updates will be like once or twice a week. sorry, but hope you enjoy this chapter:)