CHAPTER 7

✯𝓶𝔂 𝓿𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝒆 𝓫𝓸𝓼𝓼

You saw pictures of you and sunghoon when you were at a random park, you missed sunghoon but you realized these pics were taken like dispatch cameras like a paparazzi has took them. You ran down stairs and got the feeling to look around in jays desk drawers, you opened every single one and looked inside carefully as if your looking for something???

You found a letter it looks old you were going to put it on the side when you saw your name written on it and beside it a heart "why is my name here as well??" you said looking at the letter.

THE LETTER

ʜᴇʏ ʏ/ɴ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ꜱᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ:

𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝓎/𝓃  ɪ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ  ʙᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ʙʏ ɴᴏᴡ...

ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴡɪꜱʜ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ, ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀꜰᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ʜᴏʀʀɪʙʟᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ. ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ (ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʏᴇᴛ) ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴀꜱꜱᴜᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ? ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ 𝐬𝐨 ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ.

y/n ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ʜɪᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ʀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ.

ʏ/ɴ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ꜱᴀꜰᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴇ ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴀꜱ ᴡᴇʟʟ. ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴀʀʟʏ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ʏ/ɴ. ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ꜱᴀꜰᴇ.

ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏ/ɴ ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ɪ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴏꜰꜰɪᴄᴇ ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜱᴇᴇɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ʏ/ɴ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀꜱᴛ

ʏ/ɴ ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴀ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴀꜱ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀꜱ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ

-𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓙𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝔂/𝓷

~

You read the letter shocked from what jay wrote, you put your hand on the bite that you thought you got when jake hit you. tears dropped from your eyes "its not like I didn't know from the start that he was acting weird" you said wiping your tears.

You closed the letter and put it back you looked at the time and it was already 11:11. so you got up and closed the rooms light or should I say jays office and closed the doors and left to your room with teary eyes. now you know why jay is keeping you safe at his mansion.

MAIDS POV:

30 mins before y/n left jays office

It was time  for y/n's bedtime I made her a small dessert and went up to her room to give it to her. I knocked on sir Jays room where y/n sleeps, Jay usually sleeps in his other room.

So I knocked on the rooms door, but there was no answer 'maybe she slept' I thought, but I knocked again but there was no answer. I remember that I didnt see her nor heard her voice around the house after Jay left.

So I peeked in the door "y/n~" I said, but then I opened the door fully and the room was empty. "maybe she is in the garden" so I went and looked in the garden, but also she wasnt there.

I kept on looking for her every where around the mansion except for the VIP room cause I am not allowed in there. right now I was panicking, so I ran to the kitchen to get the kitchen phone and dial sir jays number.  

ON THE PHONE:

"hello is this the kitchen phone?" jay said on the other line.

"yes this is the kitchens phone" I said

"what is it Mrs. nana, is there something wrong?" jay said

"Yes sir the thing is I was going upstairs to your room to give y/n her night dessert, but she was no where to be seen sir. I looked for her everywhere" I said panicking 

"WHAT?, what do you mean you can't find her??" jay said.
I heard him tell his friend that he has to go

"Mrs. nana keep looking for her I am on my way" jay said

"Yes sir" I said then he hang up

END OF CALL

Y/N POV: 

as I got out of the room I made sure no one saw me. I went upstairs on my tippy toes making no noise. I heard the maids calling my name downstairs, 'they are looking for me, oh my gosh I gotta pretend I was in jays bathroom that's in jays bedroom' I thought opening the room door quietly and went inside.

I plopped on the bed as a sigh came out of my mouth. "y/n never ever bring up the VIP room cause you have never seen a room that was written on it VIP and you saw no hallway" I said to myself, reminding myself.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" I heard...My eyes suddenly went wide open.