CHAPTER 31

✯𝓶𝔂 𝓿𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝒆 𝓫𝓸𝓼𝓼

"y/n welcome to my Family's mansion"

you looked around feeling the dark aura around here.

"don't be scared we will not bite" he laughed.

That's what sunghoon used to say.

you saw him go up the stairs so you just followed him. He entered a huge living room that had a huge fireplace. you were scared. you wanted to go back to jay's mansion, you wanted to be with Jay.

because with him you somehow felt safe...

Heeseung entered a huge living room decorated with ruby crystals.

"Oh heeseung my deer boy welcome home" A women engfuled heeseung in a hug.

Its probably his mother.

You just stood there until the women noticed you. "Oh who are you, you look normal.." the women said.

"Mom this is y/n a friend" heeseung introduced you to his mother.

You looked at heeseung confused about the word 'normal' like are you that ugly.

Heeseung noticed your questionable face. "Ah y/n its not like that it means like you dont look like your from here you know" heeseung explained.

You understood and greeted Mrs. Lee.

2 men entered the living room.

"Heeseung bro where were you" the boy punched heeseung's shoulder playfully.

"Welcome back son" his father said rubbing his shoulder.

The two mem noticed you. The boy who looked like heeseung's brother started sniffing.
"Ohhh this smells so different, wow whats this" heeseung's brother looked at you.

Heeseung smacked his brothers shoulder "don't even think about it!"

"Who are you miss...city girl, you smell like the city gas" His father said raising his eyebrows at heeseung.

You tried to smell yourself without looking obviously. 'Should I take that as a compliment?'
You thought.

do I really smell like city gas...

~

After meeting heeseung's family. Heeseung took you up to his room and locked it securely.

"We'll sleep here today, Im making sure you stay safe" heeseung said taking off his jacket and throwing it on the couch.

"You sleep on my bed, I'll sleep on the couch" he said laying down on the couch.

"Are you sure like don't you miss your bed, I can sleep on the couch I don't mind" you said.

"I dont sleep..." he said.

The silence in the room was so loud so you just got in his bed and tried to go to sleep.

Some hours later you opened your eyes slowly and looked at the ceiling, honestly you felt scared if the chandelier falls on you.

Suddenly you felt pain in your neck, you quickly looked to the side and saw heeseung's brother with his eye red and fangs out he was about to suck your blood but you stumbled from the bed and fell to the ground.

"AAAHHHHH" you screamed and screamed "HEESEUNG?" you looked around the room but didn't see heeseung. Did he leave you?

You kept backing up from him as he slowly went towards you. "BACK AWAY" you screamed trying to find a any object.