CHAPTER 12

✯𝓶𝔂 𝓿𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝒆 𝓫𝓸𝓼𝓼

Everyone in the room was scared three buff men stood there. The boys all stood straight looking down facing the two men except for y/n cause she was confused. "PARK JONGSEONG AND LEE Y/N YOU ARE UNDER A PUNISHMENT" one of the men said.

"WHAT??" y/n said and looked at jay "what do you mean we are under a punishment sir?" jay said gulping. "come with me now" the man said as one of the men held you tightly by your arms, same with jay. "tf you doing let go of my arms" you said as you stepped on the guys foot and turned around slapping him in the face and kicking him in his private part. "Y/N DONT!!" jay yelled as the guy fell to the ground.

Everyone looked at you shocked as they were covering their mouths 'I am proud that I taught this girl some moves' sunghoon thought as he hid a smirk.

Y/N POV:

The other man that was holding jay was boiling in anger, he wrapped jay with a glowing dark red rope? and walked my way "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE MISS LEE Y/N?" the man said as he faced me. "I am a human" you said as you gave him a hard punch and ran outside.

The guy that was on the ground just got up "GET HER" the man yelled as they both ran after me.

END OF Y/N POV

The boys looked at each other "hey guys help me quickly and you sunghoon, niki, heeseung go help y/n NOW" jay ordered as the three ran outside to help you.

"sir can't we just use our powers to get her?" the man that was hit by you asked "no sunwoo are you stupid, there are way too many humans here" the man replied as they both were running behind you. you ran outside of the restaurant and took your way in a crowded street. "sir, sangwon how will we find her now? we need to use our powers" jihoon said.

"auuahhgg this is so annoying" sangwon complained as they both started going through the crowd looking for you.

Y/N POV:

"did I lose them" you said running through the crowd and glancing back. you slowed down your pace as you tried to take your breaths, then you felt a hand pulling you by your arm and hiding you in their cape, they covered your mouth you couldn't scream for help. you felt the sound of people in the street was getting far and far, you were now crying under this black cape, your tears were wetting the man/women's? hand that was holding you tightly.

all you saw was black.

breathing in and out heavily.

there was no more sound of people, cars in streets.

your body, your soul was giving up from all the fear and tears.

and I wish I was safe and locked up in jay's mansion. where are you jay?