CHAPTER 14

✯𝓶𝔂 𝓿𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝒆 𝓫𝓸𝓼𝓼

"aaaahhh" you screamed as you held sunghoon quickly. the door bursts open as your heart was beating so fast. The door flew away from the pressure revealing a buffy old man. "who are you?" You said. sunghoon just looked at him like he already knew him.

"Well well look what we have got here" The old man said "sir what are you doing in my house?" sunghoon asked "I enter any place I want sunghoon" the man said laughing "please do not hurt her" sunghoon said looking at the man with his siren eyes. you looked at sunghoon confused on why its you that's on their topic.

"you disobeyed the rules, and you know what happens to people who disobey my rules right?" the man said putting his hands behind his back "sir please-" sunghoon said but the man cut off his words. "NO! its not just you sunghoon, all of your friends had disobeyed my rules and I know you both are friends, but what happened to you. you can't stay with her. I will not repeat my words again now give her to me before everything goes downhill for all of us" the man said as he came closer to us.

you and sunghoon stepped back "sir why the heck do you have rules, like do you own this planet to put rules? the heck" you said annoyed from this man and scared to be taken away from sunghoon. "yes I own this planet or you want to say this comunity and we have rules, but you dont know them" the man said "if you come with me your friends will not be hurt, hm what do you choose? come with me safely and keep your friends safe or you stay here and we will take your friends?" the man gave you 2 options and you felt no safety.

"I will choose the first one I will go with you" you said as I was about to walk to the man that had his hands open. "y/n no please no" sunghoon said and a tear dropped from his face. "sir just give me a minute to bid my goodbye please" I said and came closer to sunghoon. "go ahead" the man said looking around to stop the awkwardness. you held both of sunghoons hands and looked at him as you both were crying, but I noticed a small wink. so I just played with what ever plan he got. he hugged me really tight "I will come to you, we will meet again" sunghoon said.

then suddenly as you and sunghoon were hugging, sunghoon moved his hands and your hands from each others back's and now you both are holding hands. "stay with me and close your eyes" sunghoon whispered.

BOOM*

you opened your eyes to see yourself in Jay's mansion laying on his bed. "what?" you looked around and met eyes with sunghoon then you hugged him really tight

"please I don't want to see this nightmare again please" you said not knowing that you teleported. you just thought that you were asleep. "hey calm down its ok your safe now" sunghoon said. you got up and went to open the curtains but sunghoon stopped you

"y/n no don't open no doors, no curtains cause its dangerous outside" sunghoon said "ok, but where is jay?" you asked walking to the room door. "wait here please he will arrive soon".

suddenly you and sunghoon were brought back to that old place "what is going on?" you cried "hold my hand y/n" sunghoon said. then the old man came up to you both "trying to run away huh? you know what, you will be punished sunghoon. really bad" the man said as he took sunghoon away "NOOO! NOO! PLEASE TAKE ME" you yelled "I don't need you anymore" the man said as you went back to the mansion.

you fell to the ground crying. then Jay came in, once you saw jay you ran up into his embrace. "jay they took sunghoon they took him and they said they will punish him really bad" you said crying on jay's chest.

"what? who said that tell me now!" jay said as he broke the hug and held both of your shoulders "it was an old man he was buff and he had grey hair, he wears a golden braclet on in a wolf design" you said crying "you mean sir choi!?" jay questioned as his eyes went wide "I-I dont know I just know what he looks like" you cried. jay took out his phone as he called someone. "get everyone ready sunghoon is with them" jay said then hang up the phone.

"look y/n you stay here dont go out and dont open the curtains ok I will keep sunoo with you to keep you safe" jay said as sunoo knocked on the door and jay left.

sunoo came in "hiii y/n" sunoo said smiling with his eyes.

"what bad could happen to you sunghoon" you said under your breath as you sobbed.