CHAPTER 10

✯𝓶𝔂 𝓿𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝒆 𝓫𝓸𝓼𝓼

You got out of the restaurant, you know that your house is 1 hour away from here because you know this area that your in. your aunt lives closer to this area so you decided to go to her house.

You walked on the sidewalk for 3 min until you arrived at a bus stop. You sat there waiting for the bus to arrive as you hugged your knees trying to stop yourself from crying 'I really miss him' you thought. your heart kept telling you to go back and apologizes for ruining their lunch time together and for yelling at jay and sunghoon, but your mind had the opposite. your mind kept on telling you that they deserve it, they deserve for being yelled at.

'maybe he had his reasons for leaving me like that...' you thought

'I should have given him time to explain to me, but he left you for 10 years. 10 WHOLE YEARS y/n' you thought to yourself 

You know that tonight you will not be able to sleep because of the guilt that will build up in you, It took you awhile to think of it until you decided to go back and apologies even though it so embracing to go back after what you did. 

You walked back to the restaurant and entered. you took the stairs up 2 levels. The waitress kept running behind you asking if you are supposed to be here, you just ignored her and stood Infront of the VIP room hesitating to open it. The waitress knew that you are reserved in this room so she just left to continue her job, I saw her telling one of the people that work here to keep an eye on me.

I opened the door standing there silently "I knew you'd come back" jay said as he looked at you. you didn't say a word as you looked at sunghoon who was crying on the floor with his friends beside him. You ran up to him and sat down on the floor Infront of sunghoon, one of his friends were going to push you away from sunghoon, but heeseung held him back and whispered to him "hold back  sunoo"

You hugged sunghoon in a tight hug as you both cried "I have really missed you sunghoon I am sorry its just seeing you again after 10 years made me angry at you. sunghoon if you want to really explain to me meet me at the old park that we both used to sit in ok?" you whispered to him, you hugged him tightly holding his body as you caressed his hair "y/n please don't apologies its not your fault, its mine its mine y/n" sunghoon said crying on your shoulders

Jay was sitting in the corner of the room looking at you both with jealousy in his eyes. he knew that sunghoon is someone that is close to you from the pictures that the stalker took of both of you. 10 years ago jay found jake bringing in sunghoon as they treated him cause he was bit. then sunghoon became one of them.

You broke the hug as you both looked at each other "You dumb stupid human care to explain why you left for 10 years?" you said trying to put on a smile

"I am not a human y/n" sughoon said, his friends quickly turned to each other with wide eyes, jay stood up. "what?" you said "he means that he hates himself for leaving you like this, like normal humans don't do that u know" heeseung said trying to cover up "no I am really not a human y/n" sunghoon said. His friends kept on giving him some 'no' and 'cut off' signals from behind you.

"dont say that sunghoon" you said tilting your head. your hair was on your wet face and you were so annoyed to you took the hairband that you had in your bag and tied your hair up in a ponytail and everyone in the room was shocked they all gasped at what they saw.

You looked at them confused, as you looked back at sunghoon to make sure if he had the same reaction and he was shocked with wide open eyes as he stared at your neck.

"what, what's wrong???" you asked confused. jay came up to you and pulled your hairband down as he let your hair fall back down covering your neck. "take it I have an extra one" you said as you got an extra hairband and tied your hair up again "y/n don't tie your hair up" jay said as he was going to take out your hairband, but you backed up "why is there something wrong with that?" you asked "Y/n what's that" sunghoon asked pointing at your neck "y/n who did that to you" sunoo asked as the rest just stared at you shocked and curios. They will not be able to hold back themselves. Except for heeseung that was looking at jay telling him to do something cause heeseung and jake are the only ones that knows.

"stop playing with me huh?" you said laughing. jay palmed his face with his hands "y/n are you ok?" one of the 2 boys asked as he looked at me "am I ok? what do you mean?" you said scared of how they were all shocked "stop it Niki don't make her uncomfortable" sunoo said punching Niki lightly "guys please tell me what's wrong" you said now on the verge of tears but you just held them back.

"what's on your neck?" sunghoon asked "what's on my neck?" you said holding your neck as you came across the bite and hissed from pain. "ohh you guys mean about that" you said pointing at the bite as all of them nodded except for heeseung, jake ,and jay "oh dont worry about that its just a bruise" you said laughing. 

jay let out a sigh of relief thinking that they ran out of the topic, but no...