CHAPTER 29

✯𝓶𝔂 𝓿𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝒆 𝓫𝓸𝓼𝓼

The boys chatted and laughed together, Jay left the room 8 mins ago but you didn't notice.

A question popped up in your head and you kept thinking about it. its a question related to Jay and you so you got up and excused yourself as your feet took you upstairs to Jay's room.

"can I come in?" you knocked.

no response came from inside so you knocked two more times but still no answer?

You decided to unlock the door and enter. "Jay?" your eyes roamed the room. you saw the closet doors open so you went to close it, but when you held the knob to close the closet you saw white light coming from behind the clothes?

"what's this?" you moved the clothes to the side to see a medium sized door and white light coming from it. you got inside the closet and went through the door.

once your foot touched the cold ceramic tiles, you looked around that small room and saw all types of guns hanged on the wall. you saw a glass closet in it a plastic figure wearing a suit.

"Y/N?!?" you heard someone say, you snapped your head to the person and saw jay holding pieces of a gun. "what are you doing here, close the door quick before anyone sees this" Jay said putting the guns down on the table that was in the middle of the room.

"I-uh-I was looking for y-you" you said shocked at the rooms interior. "looking for me? why, do you need anything?" He came closer.

"yeah well I wanted to ask you something" you said avoiding eye contact.

"well welcome to my secret room, but please don't tell anyone cause no one knows about this ok?" He said. "yeah yeah it will stay a secret" you pretended to lock your mouth with a key.

Jay chuckled at your action. "so what did you want to ask me?" Jay sat on the table that was in the middle of the room, tilting his head. "oh yeah I just wanted to ask about the company, I mean who is moving the company when your not there?" you asked fidgeting with your finger.

"oh wait jungwon didn't tell you?" he asked you in a really calm tone. "nope he didn't" you replied.

"well I sold the company for-" jay was cut off "WHAT?!?" you yelled.

"It was mine for a part of time and then I gave it back to its owner" Jay said super calm. "wait you can do that?" you tilted your head "mhm" Jay hummed as response.

"What about me am I still an employee??!" your eyes went wide "nope not anymore" He smiled at you. "WHAT JAY YOU MEAN I LOST MY JOB?!?!?" you raised your voice shocked that you lost your job, your income.

"calm down I collected your desk items and folders, they're safe" Jay said. you stood there speechless. "what about my income huh?" you asked trying to process what is happening.

"y/n calm down don't worry about your income its all on me" Jay got off the table and came closer to you. your standing there waiting what else will he say. Jay slid his hands around your waist bringing you closer and turning the both of you around so your back is touching the table.

you didn't know what to do, your heart was beating so fast, you felt butterflies just by his touch.

Jay came closer to your ear, his hot breath hit your earlobe sending shivers in your neck.

"your mine and only mine don't worry about the money, want anything ask me don't worry about your family they are all fine" he whispered in your ear. "worry about me y/n..." he whispered.

you just stayed silent. "I love you y/n" jay said hugging you tighter and laying his head on your shoulder. It was like a big teddy bear hugging your petite figure.

you hugged him back as you both stayed in this position for minutes. After 5 mins you heard light snores. wait

'no way is it?' you moved your head to the side to see his face, you found him soundly sleeping while hugging you.

'He must be tired' you thought.

"Jay? Jay wake up" you gently patted his back. He moved his head to the other side facing your neck. "ughh just 5 more mins. Hugging you makes me feel so happy" he said annoyed, but you felt him giggling. you chuckled at his cuteness.

"5 mins will turn into 1 hour" you said patting his back.

Suddenly you felt some ticklish sensation on your neck. "Jay I think the boys are looking for us" you said worried if the boys come up and see you both. "sshh no one will see us" he muttered on your neck, his hot breath hit your neck.

You felt Jay kissing your neck gently and brushing his lips against your skin.

your heart was beating so so so fast.

Jay stood back and quickly lifted you on the table.

'I can't hold these feelings back' you thought.

"Y/n?" jay looked up to you. "mhm?" you hummed back "can I be more than your boss?" he said with all his confidence. your eyes went wide at what he said "w-what do you m-mean" your face heated up.

"y/n will you be my girlfriend?" Jay smiled. you didn't know what to say "I uh I need to think about it" you said trying to avoid eye contact. Jay smile faded but he understood.

you noticed his smile fading as he didn't know what to say...

'𝑭*𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒕' you thought before grabbing his face and smashing your lips into his. Jays eyes went wide, a smirk formed on hi lips. he quickly put his hands on your waist. your hands held his face as the kiss went deeper and deeper.

you broke the kiss and hid your face between your palms "I'll take that as a yes!" he said giggling "I love you y/n" he hugged you. "I love you too" you whispered. "what I didn't hear" he held his ear.

Your face became so red. "Iloveyou" you rapped quickly. Jay held you by your waist and put you down from the table. "lets go tell them?" He excitedly say. You acted like you were thinking about the boys reaction. "lets keep it a secret till we are fully ready ok?" you said.

"ok" he replied giving you a small peck. "hey" you slapped his arm.

[TIME SKIP]

you both went downstairs, everything was cool until you felt sunghoon glaring at someone...

"guys I think we should leave this place as fast as possible" The guy named k said. "sir choi is on their way here I can feel it" Nicholas agreed.

"how we don't have any devices turned on they are all on airplane mode" Jay said confused. everyone looked at each other except sunghoon. suddenly the door busted open, Men in black with guns invaded the whole house.

Jay quickly held your wrist and put you behind him as sunoo, heeseung, and niki stood around you to protect you.

the other boys got out metal nails out of their hands?!?

suddenly sunghoon that was nervously sitting on the couch biting on his lip stood up and went up to a buff man I guess his name was sir choi.

"Thank you sunghoon I knew I could rely on you" sir choi said shaking hands with sunghoon. "your welcome" sunghoon said putting both of his hands in his pockets as a smirk appeared on his face.

everyone in the room stood there shocked. you couldn't really see but you heard sunghoon's voice. A tear slid down your eyes "sunghoon?!?" you shouted pushing Jay and heeseung shoulders and got a good view of him.

"y/n!" jay held your wrist, you shoved his hand away as your anger came out with a confused expression.

you hated that sly smirk that, that man had on his face. "sunghoon?! is this real? what are you doing??" you shouted.

"y/n calm down, If your confused Just pick one side. be on my side and have a safe life with your family, or stay with this man and stay away from your family with risks in your life? its easy y/n" sunghoon smirked.

someone said something that made the whole room go silent.

"Jo?".....