CHAPTER 38

✯𝓶𝔂 𝓿𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝒆 𝓫𝓸𝓼𝓼

"Another letter?" You said opening it. "Maybe it will show us the way" He said.

The letter said: 'The smallest house, My initial around? maid. lost lovers'

"Oh my goshh Jay we ain't sherlock Holmes" You slammed the letter in Niki's hand getting angry.

Niki laughed at how angry you were. "Nothing's funny" You yelled at Niki.

~

You both walked through this rich neighborhood with huge houses. "A small house? A small house?" you kept mumbling until you got tired.

"What does he mean by small house they are all huge" you said.

"wait look this is the only house that's not HUGE" Niki said pointing to a beige house with brown roofs, The house looks neat and pretty.

"It's still huge Niki" You said looking at it. "But compare it to the other houses it ain't that huge" He said. You walked to the front gate of the house and something caught your attention the initial J on the very top of the gate.

'I guess it wasn't hard finding where you are after all' You thought.

"Niki look there is a 'J' up there" You pointed.

"Should we ring the door bell?" Niki asked. "yes yes" A smile appeared on your face.

The gate opened then the main doors of the house was opened by a maid.

You looked at her and smiled but then you realized that's the maid that used to work in jays mansion. "Hii how are you" You said entering the house.

She smiled at you and bowed lightly and left. You understood she has rules to follow so its okay.

Another maid came in and led you and Niki to the living room.

"wait here please" The maid said.

as you were waiting. two people entered the room, you were playing on Niki's phone when Niki stood up and greeted them. You didn't see them cause you were busy playing.

"Niki why is jay taking so lo-" You stopped midway looking up at the two people who were smiling widely at you.

Your heart stopped, your eyes can't believe if this is real or not, tears started to form in your eyes. NO WAY...