CHAPTER 17

✯𝓶𝔂 𝓿𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝒆 𝓫𝓸𝓼𝓼

Time Skip~

you changed into comfortable clothes

you sat the time with sunoo chit chatting and laughing together, but you got bored and you also wanted some fresh air but sadly you cant go outside cause its dangerous

Its almost night.

"sunie ill go take a walk around the house ok?" you said standing up. "am I boring?" sunoo asked pouting "no not at all its just I want some time alone" you said but actually you wanted to check on jay cause your worried about him and that's weird and new about you.

you left the room and walked your way secretly to the medical room. honestly the whole mansion was quit and calm like nothing happened. you actually kind of forgot the way cause the time the maid was leading you the way to the medical room everyone was rushing around and you weren't really focused, but you remember going upstairs I guess?

you saw stairs covered in red carpet at the end of the hall. the stairs looked like they would lead you to a ball. you guessed these were the stairs to the medical room so you walked quick to the stairs, and up the stairs you go.

when you came to the top of the stairs the area was kind of dark but you kept walking until you found a door it looked like the door for the medical room. you opened it slowly but once you fully opened it you found a man sucking on a women's neck?!!!  

"TF ahhhhh" you screamed as the man looked at you and his eyes were RED as blood drips from his mouth. the man looked at you furiously, he looked like heeseung? is that HEESEUNG?!!

you ran out of the room running to a door that was on the left in the long hallway. heeseung came back to reality once he saw you. '𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆? 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒓! 𝒐𝒉 𝒏𝒐 𝑰 𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒘! 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉' heeseung thought as he ran after you, but you thought the opposite, you thought he wanted to hurt you.

you ran quickly to the door and unlocked the room door as you entered and closed the door as quick as possible behind you, you sat on the floor with your back on the door taking your breath "oh my gosh, oh my gosh what was that" you said putting your hand on your heart as it was beating so fast. your legs were shaking. did you just see heeseung making out with a women?!!

the women didn't look like one of the maids though? but why was there blood dripping from his mouth? wait.....no.... maybe he is practicing for a show he is going to do.

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

you were all sitting on the dining table having dinner.

"hey y/n want to come join the 'heartbeat' show with me? you could be a great actor" heeseung asked you. "no I am not a good actor" you laughed "what genre is it? ill be looking forward to watch it" you said smiling at heeseung. "its a vampire series" heeseung said "ohhh vampires, you would look good as a vampire" you said amazed at heeseung.

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

"y/n? what are you doing here?" you looked up in speed seeing who's voice is that. "I-uh..." you looked at jay that was standing Infront of you with a cast around his hand "how did you get here?" jay asked. you stood up fixing yourself. "I- hi jay" you said giving him a small wave. jay looked at you confused.

"y/n how did you get here?" he asked once again, you ignored his question and looked behind him your eyes roaming around the room. the room looked familiar. it was the same room that you hid in and saw you and sunghoons photos and the letter that was written by jay, but this is the second floor. 

"can't you hear me y/n??" jay said a  little mad cause you ignored him. "I like your room" you said smiling at him. Jay stood staring at you silently cause he knows if he asked another question you'll ignore him. Jay was staring at you with his attractive siren eyes for a little too long...

"ahem how do you feel now?" you said pointing at jays hand. "I'm good" jay said with no expression. "great! you need to rest cause your probably tired. I'll see you around" you said turning around to leave because you don't want to stay in this awkward situation. (lets say the cast is fake, vampires heal their wounds with special powers)

"did I allow you to leave?" jay said raising his voice a little. "huh? a-allow?" you turned around "yeah" he said blankly. You quickly opened the door but you saw heeseung standing outside Infront of the door. "aaahhhh" you screamed and slammed the door close. Jay got scared for a second but came back to his blank face.

"ohh Jay come here tell me how was your day?!" you said secretly locking the door so that creepy man doesn't come in and giving jay a big smile taking him by his free hand sitting on the couch that's Infront of the bed.

"can I ask you a question?" you said as jay was still on with his blank face. "yeah" that's all he said. "is this your room, like is this where you sleep?" you asked out of the blue "yeah" he said again "you have two rooms? I mean I am thankful for making me sleep in your room" you said giving him an awkward smile.

'𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒎' you thought 

"that's my moms room that your slee-" jay said but was cut off "WHAT??!!" you yelled shocked "I mean why would you let me sleep in your mothers room" you said looking around trying to avoid eye contact with him "you don't like it?" jay asked tilting his head and raising an eyebrow. 

"no its amazing but why your mothers room, you know like aren't you supposed to keep it locked and cherished with all the memories in it?" you said "but your a girl and I thought you would like to use some of my moms girl things so I don't make you feel uncomfortable" jay said explaining it with an awkward tone.

"oh, I am uncomfortable now" you said in low tone scratching the back of your neck.

"uh well did you have dinner?" you asked trying to clear up the awkward atmosphere "yeah" Jay replied.

honestly you are scared to leave because heeseung is outside in the hall and its probably dark.

"jay do you mind if you take me back down stairs?" you asked "why you scared?" jay laughed "no its just the hall is dark and I don't have my phone with me" you said being honest. "no" jay said putting his blank face again. 

"uh-w-why you scared?" you asked fidgeting with your hands. "no" he said again. "well goodnight y/n you can sleep on the couch or go back down stairs" jay said standing up and laying on his bed as he closed the lights. honestly that was rude!

'𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒐? 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝑰 𝒅𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒖𝒈𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎' you thought trying to rub your hands together.

Jay heard your thoughts cause he was curios about what you were thinking, will you go or will you actually sleep on the couch? jay felt all the guilt rushing through his body after he heard your thoughts. 

Its been a whole 5 mins, it felt like hours. you could hear jay's light snores as you were laying on the couch crumbled into a ball trying to warm up yourself. You got so cold and you couldn't take it anymore so you stood up from the couch and looked down at the bottom floor. ohhh creepy. you looked at jay seeing his sleeping face by the moon light that was shining through the windows.

you walked up to his bed tiptoeing silently. you sat down on the bed trying to not make any squeak sounds, tucking in your legs first under the blanket. you laid down slowly under the cozy furry blanket. "ohh I'm freezing" you said quietly.  

"Y/n?"