Body Art

Molly

I had black fishnet tights on under my retro hippie green dress and my hollow long sleeve crochet sweater white cream.

I was painting in my art studio looking at the sky through my window.

"What you doing?"

"Painting, you?"

"Looking at your legs"

I looked at him, then sighed.

"You know.., they'd look good on my shoulders in bed"

He smirked.

"You're stupid but I like it"

I said to him by getting close to him and his face. I put my hands crossed behind his neck. I looked at his eyes. He looked amused.

"You like it, uh?"

I was biting my lower lip and looking at his lips.

"Yes, I do"

I nodded from top to bottom and redirected my gaze to his beautiful eyes. I dipped my index finger in the red color of my paint palette and then made a little dot on his nose. A surprised but fun air appeared on his face.

"You're gonna regret that"

"Will I?"

He took a big brush paint and dipped it in any colour, then took a momentum to make the brush spit the paint on me when he throws it at my way. I laughed then took a brush and did the same to him. We continued kidding around, throwing paint at each other. Suddenly, I got paint on my white crochet sweater. His face was amused, surprised and sorry at the same time. He came close to me. I smiled and looked up at his gaze. He stared at my eyes and started taking off my sweater at the same time, then threw it off somewhere on the ground across the room. We were still staring at each other. He took the brush from my hands with his hand that held his and then put them in the water of the brush holder near the easel close of us. He directed his eyes at my neck, then at my lips and after at my eyes. He moved my hair on the way to the right side of my neck with his left hands and directed his lips on mine. He went down to my neck so I hold my hair for him. I started kissing him on the lips. He took me and then put me on a small storage table. He ripped off my tight between my legs, then I detached his belt. He took his shirt off. He got inside me so I patted my hand on his back. His face was close to me, staring at each other eyes. He was given little pelvic strokes. The feeling made me open my mouth and then he smiled. My nails tighten his skin, leaving red nail bruise marks on the skin. That got him even more horny so he started riding a bit faster. It was starting to get the feeling of flames down there with me. Suddenly my cell phone started ringing.

"Wait"

He withdrew, and I answered the call. He put his hand down there.

"He.. h.. hel.. lo"

"Yes, hello, I'm a museum in downtown Los Angeles, and I wanted to do an exposition of your art in my museum, and I wanted to know if you would like to?"

"Y.. yes.. send me the d.. date and eV.. vryt.. thing and I 'm..coming.. come.. back to you"

"Okay! thank you bye"

"Bye"

I immediately hang up.

"What's.. your problem...?!"

"You"

He smirked. He fingered around my clitoris with his left hand and with his right hand he fingered the inside of my vagina. It feels so good. All I can think of right now is the feeling of his fingers in me.

"Don't you have a band practice latter?" do I ask him.

"Hmm, yeah maybe but lets just focus on me banging you right now, would you?" he say smirking at me.

"Asked like that, I surely would," I say smiling down at him before letting out a small moan.

He smiles up at me.