One of a kind

Noah

Molly's wearing a long sleeve square-neck dark grey slim-fit tee with boutons half unbuttoned and a dark grey blue low-rise flare jeans with black heels, I know she's wearing red lace panties and a sexy black lace bra since she changed in front of me. And all I could think of while looking at her changing was how I'd rip that outfit and red lace panties from her body later. Mike sends me the address then we go to my car and I start driving. I stop the car in front of the house then takes Molly's hand together outside of my car. We get inside and the first thing she does is get herself a drink. I find Mike and start talking with him while she's dancing and smoking weed.

"So..."

Does Mike ask me.

"So what?"

"What's happening with the girl"

"Oh nothing, we're just having fun, you know"

"She's nice?"

"Molly? Yes a lot, she likes to have fun"

"Good for you man, she looks healthy for you"

"Healthy?"

"Well, you know three years ago..."

I shake my head to the memories coming back up to my mind "That was a mistake, it won't happen again Mike"

"Okay, wanna go smoke outside, looks like she's already smoking"

I nod and follow him outside. There was an in-ground pool. There she was smoking and having fun. I was watching her to be sure she was okay. A guy is talking to her and she doesn't seem really interested but once she notices my gaze, she put her lips on his, French-kissing him while looking at me. She was playing with me.

"That's a hell of a woman you got" does Mike tell me in a teasing way.

I don't even answer and go straight to her and she stops kissing the guy and put her lips on mine were close to the pool. People are bathing in it. She makes a misstep and we fall in the pool still kissing. I didn't mind it at all except the fact that my dick was getting so hard because of her. It really wasn't the time and neither the place for it to get this hard right now. Everyone could notice. Suddenly, I feel something touching me down there. Molly's hand she grabs my hard-on and smirk at me with all her guts.

"Mister's hard"

She whispers in my ear. That got me so harder and I couldn't resist blushing at her comment. She put her legs around my waist.

"You're getting me all wet down there, do you know this?"

Does she whisper with a clumsy way. Her skin was all hot. I could feel the heat. She whispers a little moan in my ears. Fuck, how can she be so hot like this? I want to be inside her right now, so badly. Mike crouches by the pool before saying something.

"Having fun Molly?"

She nods "Oh don't be worried, you can be sure I am"

Does she say staring at me in the eyes. She could be doing anything right now, but she decides to get out of the pool making me follow her inside the house. She goes upstairs in a room and start getting undressed. She didn't want to play hard to get, she wanted me to fuck her right here, right now and she didn't have to tell me twice cause I was gonna do it. I kiss her on the lips then put her legs on my shoulders so I can eat this little pink wet pussy of hers. I can feel her legs shivering. I suck her clit into my mouth. She put her hand on my hair trying to hold on to something. She whimpers.

"Oh god"

She cries out of pleasure. I put two fingers in while eating her. I start playing inside. She squirts and I just get hard again. She orgasm and then moan a lot.