Friends they say

Noah

Molly gets up off the bed, half-naked, only wearing dark grey lace panties, her tits were free and hard. I swear I could look at her body all day. She leans towards the ground to take a t-shirt and put it on. She notices I'm staring cause she gives me a look before saying something.

"Don't get too attached here"

She says bringing me back to reality.

"Oh don't worry, I know I'm just a good fuck"

She rolls her eyes. I knew damn well that I have been just a simple good fuck with her.

"Let's just say we're friends"

Do friends know how you taste? Do friends know how you look and feel like when you're wet and all worked up? Do friends know how your skin feels? « Friends » don't know these things, no they don't. She goes into the living room, sit on the couch and start reading a book. I get up, get dressed and go to the kitchen make myself a coffee. She's simply sitting on her couch reading calmly and yet she's naturally beautiful with her morning messy hair with the sunset lightning them a bit with brown ginger reflect.

"Yes?"

She probably asks noticing me staring.

"Oh nothing"

I decide to make something for breakfast even though it's a bit late for breakfast. I make pancakes and sit at the dinner table. Molly closes her book, put it back on the little table in front of her couch then she gets up and goes next to me

"Smells good, can I have some?".

"Sure"

I get up and take a plate and put two pancakes on it then take a fork and give them to her. She sits and start eating.

"Well, you certainly know how to cook"

She says before taking another bite. I take this as a compliment, so I smile at her.

"What do you want to do today"

"What do you mean...?"

"We could spend the day together maybe I don't know"

"Yeah, that could be cool, how about we go to a museum?" Molly propose.

"Anything you want, dear"

"Okay, get ready, we're leaving in half an hour"

She goes to her room and get dressed, brush her hair and teeth, then brush the fur one of her cats while I'm getting ready. Once ready, we get in my car. Molly's wearing red heart sunglasses on while driving. She stops the car near a museum called « Mr. Brainwash Art Museum ». She comes to pay the entrance, but I stop her.

"I'll pay"

She doesn't argue and let me do it. We go into the room and start to look at the art, but honestly the only real art I was looking at here was her. She looked so happy being here, looking at those paintings. She's so mesmerizing, I couldn't resist to stare. Her eyes are brown and a bit of dark maroon when there's light. When she watches the sun, they're dark hazel-brown. When it's dark around, they're dark brown. She stops in front of a particular painting. A reproduction of « The starry night » by Van Gogh but Mr. Brainwash puts the Hollywood letters sign on one of the hills in the back of the painting.

"Stay concentrated on the paintings"

Does Molly say still staring at the painting. She didn't want me to stare at her, but why? Was I interrupting her concentration? I doubt this very well. I kiss her on the lips.

"What was this for?"

"I just thought you looked really pretty"

"You won't stop until you got something, am I right?"

"Who said I wanted something?"

"Nobody but your action says so"

Molly finally turns her gaze at me.

"We wouldn't want anyone to think that we're dating, since there's nothing going on between us, hmm?"

"I'm just a good fuck, hmm?"

"Something like that"

"We'll see about that" have I said before leading my lips straight to her neck. Her legs are shivering.

"Not here, Noah"

She insists on not being seen. Maybe she doesn't like rumours. People working in the magazine celebrity gossip industry can be really imaginative with what they see on the street, though.

"Mike's going to a party tonight, would you like to go with me?"

"Is there gonna be drunk and weed"

"Of course"

"Then I'm in"