Treat

Molly

He pins me up against his wall without hesitating a second. Minutes ago, we were in a bar across his street, we drank a bit, then left euphorically tipsy in a hurry to go to his place. We were French-kissing while taking the elevator and trying to unlock his apartment. We leaned on the door and then he closed it by pinning me up against it.

I put my legs around his waist while he grabs me by my thighs, putting a certain strength into it. I head up against the wall trying to focus on the way Noah kisses my neck, I bite my lower lip because of him. My mind and body are enjoying it very much, he can be sure of it. My breath rhythm is getting faster and he knows it. I know he does cause he just stopped kissing my neck and moved his head back, staring at me deep in the eyes and moves his right hand under my shirt on my belly.

His hand move slowly up to my breast. He feels a little and a look of surprised but approving and loving this, appear on his face. He's starting to fondle them.

"No bra?"

He says smirking while continuing to caress my chest.

I can't say anything or I'm gonna make a sound, so I just nodded my head to answer.

"Scared to talk?"

He continues to say.

I opened my mouth to respond to his tease, but the only thing that could come out of it was my moaning. He smiled lustfully. For him, every single one of my moans, whimpers and screams was like his treat. He enjoyed hearing them. It was getting his cock harder every time. I could feel his dick getting so more hard between my legs and my thighs. I moved my left hand on his nape and the other unzipped his pants and unbelted his belt before putting my hand in his pants. I started playing with his hard cock while looking at him in the eyes. He let a whimper get out then we go to continue in his bed.

"I'm so hot right now"

I whisper realizing my breath is getting heavier because his lips are approaching my neck.

"Oh, I'm well aware of that, but how hot exactly are you?"

A sly smile appears on the corner of his mouth.

"Hot enough to do this sweetheart"

Then I groan sensually while smiling of amusement. He chuckles.

"Oh, so I'm making some noise out of you?"

Noah asks with a naughty tone.

"No, it's just I can feel it poking me on my thigh" do I say to tease him.

Since he no longer had his shirt on, I started touching parts of his chest delicately with my fingers making them passing with a slow and sweet touch. I was biting my lips. His heart was beating so fast I could feel it and his chest was burning from the heat. I pulled my hand up to his chin.

"Tell me pretty boy, how does it feel to be on top, huh?"

"I don't know, wanna find out?"

He says smirking. He lay all his body down on the bed and get me to sit on his crotch, then help me to get my shirt off.

"I like what I see"

He says while putting his hand on my breast, before starting to get touchy on them. We take off our bottom clothes. Noah put his hands on the back of my waist while I put it inside me. As soon as I feel his member entering inside me, a little gasp of pleasure could be heard. I arch my back to get a better position by pushing my chest and stomach forward than pushing bottom out. I put my hand on his chest before starting to do some slow up and down move for starting. He looked at me like he wanted to get rough. I lean close to him, put my hands on the back of his neck and kiss hi slips while him and I are doing back and forth waist move. I moan into his mouth. He smiled at me, eyes open while I'm still riding him. Noah enjoyed hearing me moan and whimper for sure. Once its getting hotter like a ball of fire on my clitoris and inside I move faster, faster and faster as much as I can. I can feel he's gonna cum cause I can feel a warmth pressure. Noah finally cum and the whimper of pleasures. Not so long after my orgasm come and my legs are shivering. He pulls his cock out of me so I can lay down next to him. We can hear each others fainting trying to search for our breath.

"Fuck, that was good"

He says still trying to search for air.

"Yeah, it was!"

Do I answer of exhaustion. "Well you clearly are something" he says looking at me smirking.

"Yeah?" I ask smiling. He nods with a smirk.