Las Vegas

Molly

Her ex worked in a nightclub called Discopussy located on E Fremont Street. Three days ago, Noah went to see a lawyer and get divorced paper so that we could bring them with us. We drove all the way of Los Angeless to Las Vegas then took a hotel room at the Caesars Palace. I was wearing a black semi-transparent tight dress to go at the club with him. He was wearing a black jeans and a white shirt with the three first buttons unbuttoned up. Once arrived at the nightclub, he went to see one of the waitresses working at the bar counter.

______

Noah

I approached a waitress.

"Hi"

"Hi pretty boy, you wanted something?"

She tells me with a flirty way.

"Actually, do you know if Stephanie is working tonight?"

"Stephanie, yes she is but she's in her break right now, did you want me to tell her something?"

"Tell her, her husband want's to see her"

The waitress nods and goes in the back and I go see search Molly. I see her from far sitting on a white luxury couch with a drink in her hand. A boy is sitting next to her trying to flirt with her, but she looks annoyed. I go up to her and before I can even intervene in the situation, she gets care of it by herself. She turns her head to the guy.

"Look man, if you hadn't already noticed I'm not interested!"

The dude gets up and mumble something before leaving.

"... Bitch..."

That's what made me tilt, and I needed to give the guy a lesson. I take the guy by the arm and put them in his back to make it hurt a bit.

"Apologize to the lady"

"Bro what the fuck stop you're gonna break my arms!" he says panicking.

"Won't happen if you apologize to her"

"... Okay.. okay... look man I'm sorry"

I let go and he gets rapidly away. I sit next to Molly and look at her.

"Being protective, huh?"

She says smirking. I wide my legs a bit before answering.

"Shut up and come here girl"

I tell her talking about my lap. She sits on my lap looking at me from the back.

"Make me shut up boy, bet you won't be able"

"Is that a dare?"

"Maybe

She tells me before doing some back and forth move with her thigh and her bum on my crotch. I start to blush and my heart starts to pump faster.

"What are you d.. doing"

"If we're in Las Vegas for a short time, might as well enjoy it"

"Yeah, I like this"

I whisper in her ear. She's starting to get me hard. I can feel the blood rushing through my cock, making it grow and get bigger.

"Be careful down there, everyone can see us"

I whisper again. Suddenly I see Stephanie heading to me. She had those blond bleached hair. Noticing Molly doing what she's doing on my lap, an angry way appears on her face and the faster way she's starting to walk.

"Hey whore, get off my husband's crotch!"

She screams at Molly.

"She's gonna get off my dick when she'll want to, okay?"