Chapter 1

Yn frowned just as the doors to her uncle's private jet swooshed open and the wind hit her face, blowing her hair back. She didn't want to be here. She simply didn't want to move in with her mother.

Her mother was a short petite woman who she remembered visiting in her past quite a few times, but that all changed when she found out that the mother who she thought was kind and loving wanted to abort her.

The news had hit her like a dagger straight through the chest. In all honesty her mother didn't look like that type of person but one cannot be judged by the mere façade they display.

From then onwards she had refused to meet her, acknowledge her presence at all. She didn't want to be a burden on someone.

Of course her father didn't know that she had found out the secret he was keeping only to save her from the pain but she found peace in the painful truth.

Her parents had been divorced for as long as she could remember but she never had the guts to ask her father about it. She felt as if it was a sensitive topic for both of them. Every time she thought of her mother the only thing that came to her mind was the abortion.

But now she was being forced to move in with her mother, who had remarried and had two step sons. Yn had picked this information up as her uncle tried to make small talk with her throughout the long 16 hours flight from Sydney , Australia to here in korea

Her mother lived in Gwangju with her family, where there weren't any airports so she and her uncle were going to drive there.

For Yn it had always been her, her father and her uncle who were there for her, her family. Her father was in the army and had a very high post but being in the army meant going to each mission with the thought of whether he would ever return.

Tears came into her eyes as she thought of her father who had passed away two weeks ago in an air strike. She had screamed and sobbed while her uncle held her in a warm embrace as they gave her the news.

It was difficult. Very difficult.

She had gone from depression to starving herself in two days. Then there was the issue of custody to top it all off.

At first she was confident that her uncle would be given custody but then an issue rose. Her uncle was a successful business man due to which he had to travel a lot. The court had said that her condition wasn't stable and that she could not be left alone because teenagers thought things drastically so they wanted to hand her over to someone else who would keep a 'close eye' on her and that's when they brought her mom into the picture and now, here she is, at gwangju International Airport, going to start her life in Fircrest ( small European kinglet), with the mother who wanted to abort her.

Wow, just peachy.

"Hey yn, you okay darling?" Uncle jack asks her and she nods giving him a fake smile but he could see right through it.

"I'm fine." She replies clutching the strap of her bag as she makes her way down the stairs to the ground where a black Mercedes stood and a man dressed in black opened the door as she got in and her Uncle followed.

Her uncle was very successful and extremely rich but very picky at the same time, that being the reason he didn't have a girlfriend. He was thirty four but owner of a mobile company which was expanding rapidly leaving its competitors in awe.

He was dressed in a fitted all black suit, ready to go to a meeting after dropping her off at her mothers house.

Yn looks at her uncle who was deep in thought when his phone began to ring making him receive the call. She sighs and looks out of the window as the driver sped across a path which had trees on either side of the road.