chapter 38

Yn walked down the stairs without Annabella who had fallen asleep again after exciting herself too much, cancelling her trip with Yn. She had managed to find bags containing her belongings back in Jungkook's room and luckily found her wallet. She could hear voices from the living room and went straight in.

The living room was packed with people watching TV or goofing around. The atmosphere looked extremely casual. Most of them noticed her and turned to her. Saying 'hey', 'how are you?' or 'Sup?'. Yn smiled at that.

"Can someone come to the mall with me? I need to do Christmas shopping and Jungkook is sort of busy......." Yn trailed off and a girl stood up.

She was five foot ten and had jet black hair that reached her waist. A tattoo was peeking from the collar of her white shirt through which you could see her black bra. Her grunge attire looked out of season but she didn't look much fazed by the weather. Her red lips looked impressive, something Yn could never pull off.

"I'll go with you. I was leaving for Christmas shopping until this idiot tackled me to watch a movie." The girl said and Yn chuckled at her as the guy she was implying to raised his hands up in surrender.

"It was a good movie though." He said in his defence and the girl rolled her eyes. "And now I'm late and for that you are going to pack the presents with me." The girl said and the guy groaned but before he could say anything she grabbed Yn's hand walking her out.

"By the way my name is Lucy and that was my mate James." The girl said and extended her hand which Yn noticed was also tattooed. "Yn, but you already knew that." Yn said and shook her hand and the girl chuckled.

"It's nice to have you back Luna. I've heard a lot about you and was practically dying to meet you in person. Most of us actually have. We never got to meet you and then Yong-guk attacked." The girl said and trailed off. Yn's face had gone passive at the mention of Yong-guk.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-" Lucy begins to say and Yn stops her. "There's nothing to be sorry about. You haven't said or done anything wrong. What happened just happened and there's no denying it." Yn said with a fake smile.

"You're really strong, you know. We can tell you'll be a great Luna." Lucy said and Yn smiled. They had reached the garage and Yn looked for her car. "So for how many people you need to shop?" Lucy asked, skipping behind her.

"Everyone." Yn replied and Lucy looked at her baffled. "Fifteen hundred pack members?" Lucy asked and Yn nodded.

"It would be rude not to get them anything. Besides I have the list." Yn said taking out three pages containing Pack info and Lucy took them from her. The members were categorised as
Infants - 14 years Children

15 yrs 29 yrs young adults

30 yrs onward Adults 87

"400 children, 600 young adults and 500 adults. How do you plan on managing this." Lucy said.

"It's simple. Goody bags for children, you know candies and a stuff toy. For young adults I was thinking i-pods and for the adults I am getting watches." Yn said.

"How are you going to pay for that?" Lucy asked and Yn smirked at her stopping by her car. "I can manage. Now hop in." Yn said, watching Lucy's expression as she looked at the pricey car. "Damn, you're fine." Lucy mumbled and Yn chuckled at that.

It had been eight straight hours and now the car was filled with presents for the pack members. She had gone with her initial layout for the presents but had gotten Yeonjun, Jake, Jungkook and her uncle extra special presents. She had even gotten something for her mother and Ben, who Jungkook had told were busy with their vacation and had no intentions of returning for Christmas, which Yn didn't mind at all.