Chapter 2

"Yeah, no crying." She assures and with that the line falls dead and as expected the door slams open.

"Yn, do you mind getting washed up, Ben is having a few important guests over and I would love to introduce you to them." Her mother says but yn could sense the edge and nervousness in her voice.

Something wasn't right.

"Sure." She says anxiously but wondered what was going on as she watches her mother nod and leave the room, closing the door softly.

Yn, not wasting another minute lazily walks to one of her suitcases, opening it and fishes for something presentable, finally finding what she was looking for she grabs the white and royal blue dress and makes her way to the bathroom to shower. Minutes later she comes out dressed with her hair blow dried.

She goes to the dresser and pins a few of her strands back and applies some baby pink lip gloss not bothering to throw any makeup, after all she didn't have much of it in her possession.

Taking a deep breath she looks at the time, seven in the evening. A sigh escapes her lips as she makes her way to the full length mirror and examines herself, she looked presentable with her hairs straight and pale green eyes looking fresh but that dress had a lot of emotions on her.

It was the dress she wore on the day of her father's birthday, two days before he died. She and Taehyung had bought it from the internet together because neither of them liked to go to the mall, merely for the purpose of shopping. Once in a while it would be okay but neither of them were in the mood and she wanted something presentable to wear.

She twirls in front of the mirror making her hair flow around her as tears begin to fill her eyes and she shakes her head.

No crying yn. No more crying.

Taking a deep breath she goes to the sofa by the window and makes herself comfortable just as the wind blows in. The wind had the faint smell of mud and leaves, indicating it would be raining soon.

Her eyes travelled to the dark forest in front of the house as it examined its beauty. Back at Sydney there wasn't much greenery while here it felt like nature bloomed in its most beautiful form. This place was breathtaking there was no question about that even if it wasn't her home. It was gwangju after all located in the heaven named as South Korea .

She just sat there on the sofa in her dark room watching how the leaves of the tall trees danced in the strong wind. Every once in a while the cold wind would nip at her skin making a shiver run down her, it was uncomfortably comfortable.

If that is even possible.

After about thirty minutes she heard someone calling her name bringing her out of her trance. She takes a deep breath and stands up walking to the door and slipping out quietly, looking down in the process letting her hair form a waterfall on either side of her head.

She walked down a flight of stairs to the foyer and made a left to the living room, slowing down as the voices got louder, followed by laughter. Upon reaching the living room yn's eyes widened as she saw the scene in front of her.

Ben had a boy probably eighteen in a headlock while her mom scolded them. Another boy younger than the one in the headlock, sat at the sofa munching at a cookie as crumbs covered his mouth and fell on the ground.

Both the boys were in football uniforms and their shoes were covered in dirt, staining the clean wooden floor.

"Ben, let go of yeonjun before you hurt him." Her mother shouts at her husband to let go of the bleach blonde boy while Ben just laughed.

"Come on Maria, I'm just showing him how to do it. Besides, he is the Beta." He says

"What's a 'Beta"?