Chapter 19

Yn stayed in her car shaken as she tried to control her breathing while looking at the envelope in her lap. She was tempted to open it but she would never. That was not her property, but then why would someone involve her in it.

Technically they could have given it to Jungkook themselves if it was that important. Something was extremely wrong and Yn couldn't help but wonder that everything was connected.

The secrets, the inhuman voices, the quietness, pale figures, inhuman strength, the attack yesterday. She had the answer. She knew what she thought these people were was right but not logical.

Ever since yesterday her mind hadn't stopped thinking of the words that particular pale guy said before beating the crap out of her.

'No one's a human in this town'

The guy even admitted that he wasn't a human and his appearance proved it to some extent than what he was? What were they?

Yn closed her eyes scared, not bothering to move even when the parking lot became somewhat filled but not like usual.

To think of it, school was getting emptier day by day. Why was that?

It was the middle of semester, so why were people not coming to school?

Yn reached in the backseat and grabbed her bag when she saw the shopping bags containing the stuff she had gotten for Annabella.

Suddenly she hears screeching of tires coming near her and she turns her head to the black Lamborghini that was parking beside her.

JUNGKOOK

Yn looked at the letter in her lap and got out of the car grabbing it along with the shopping bags in the back.

"Good morning." Jungkook says coming to her smiling but she doesn't reply, her mind still on the envelope in her hand.

Jungkook noticed her distance but didn't say anything.

"Are you alright?" He asks her and Yn comes out of her trance.

"Sorry Oh-Yeah. I'm fine. Me and Annabella got these and I forgot to give them to her." Yn says and hands Jungkook the bags which he takes without comment, still looking at her intently.

"Is there anything bothering you?" Jungkook asks and Yn stares at him for a moment before looking at the envelope and extending it to him. "A guy came a few minutes ago. He told me to give this to you." Yn says as he looks at the envelope his features getting hard as he takes it from her.

"Didn't he told you his name?" He asks as he opens the envelope.

"No. He said you will recognize him." Yn says watching jungkook's eyes go dark as he scans the page before he looks back at her. "Yn we need to leave." He says as he rips the paper and lets it fall to the ground while Yn looks at him bewildered.

"Excuse me?" She says as Jungkook's eyes dart around searching for the person Yn this envelope. who gave

He never expected this to happen. It was too soon. But they didn't have time. If he let her in the dark any longer his pretty little mate would be used against him.

"Get in the car." He says as he grabs her arm and Yn flinches.

"Let me go." She says struggling but he drags her to his car and quickly pushes her in the passenger side, slamming the door shut before getting in the driver's seat at super speed and starting the car.

"What are you doing?" Yn says and Jungkook looks at her.

She was crying but he didn't answer her as he took out his cell phone, dialing his Beta's number. "Alpha." Yeonjun says his voice is tired from working all night.