chapter 26

Yn clutched the sheets closer to her as the door closed, daring to look at the garments and blushed at the black lace cloth.

Who in their right minds would own such a piece of clothing?

Her heart began to beat loudly at the thought of who changed her into them in the first place. However her thoughts were cut short as the door opened minutes later and a girl walked in.

She had black hair which was back combed into a huge bun and piercing grey eyes which were hidden under loads of black eyeliner and eyeshadow.

Her lips were coated with black lipstick and the spider bites gleamed making Yn's eyes widen.

She was wearing ripped shorts and a cropped loose top over a dark blue fitted tank top, which was the only color instead of black on her. Her combat boots had spikes making Yn gulp.

Complete Goth and a badass. God save me She thought as she looked at her.

"Alpha told me you needed clothes?" She says but in a questioning manner and Yn nods hastily breathing hard causing the girl to laugh.

"You look like you are going to piss yourself." She says setting the clothes down on the bed and Yn jumps a bit at her roughness.

"No need to be scared, dear human. I don't bite. Besides, how are you feeling? Pretty bummed when the rest of us found you and the Alpha in the forest." She says while reaching for something in her back pocket and in seconds placing the death stick in her mouth before grabbing a lighter from her other pocket and lighting the cigarette up, taking a long drag.

Yn watched with wide eyes as the girl took long drags. If that would have been her, her father's corpse would have had a heart attack. The girl notices Yn's reaction and smirks,

"Oh, I see. The humans are scared. Well, get used to it cause you are going to be seeing my shitty face a lot here. Come on, dress up, we have got a lot of stuff to do." The girl says with authority and yn nods and grabs the pieces of clothing which were a combination of black and light blue denim.

Yn didn't bother to look at them as she got up wrapping the sheets around her and the girl rolled her eyes before laughing.

"You know I'm a girl, straight and also the person who changed you last night so yeah i've pretty much seen everything." The girl says and Yn goes crimson holding the clothes closer to her with one hand while clutching the sheets together.

"I am wearing your...." Yn says motioning towards her and the girl grins.

"Thought it would spice things up. Besides, my mate likes them." She says winking and Yn goes more crimson before rushing to the bathroom hearing the girls laughter behind her.

What the hell was a mate?

She thought as the sheets dropped on the floor in a heap leaving yn in the lacy garments. Maybe a boyfriend or something.

She shook her head and grabbed the pair of clothes unfolding them to see what they were. Much to her dismay they weren't to her comfort.

A cropped black top and denim short shorts, something she would never wear. It was too revealing and the weather was a bit cold outside as autumn was rolling in.

Yn stared at the clothes and dwelled upon her options. It was either that or the garments she was in. Knowing the reasonable thing to do, she slipped on the pieces of clothing over the garments after splashing water on her face and taking the decency to comb her hair.

In seconds she was dressed and feeling extremely naked as she looked at her long bare legs and her stomach. A cardigan would do wonders right now. Yn jumped a bit when she heard slamming on the door.