Chapter 13

Yn drove her new car with joy to a place not so joyful, school.

Last night her mom and Ben had left to go on an important business trip and won't be home till next week and the boys being boys, took this opportunity to skip school because 'something came up' and 'they needed to go to a friend's house immediately'.

The excuse the two of them made up when jungwon, their third in command, called in telling them about the decapitated body of the former Beta found rotting in the woods.

Yn groaned as she shook her head but enjoyed the drive as she slid into the parking lot of her school. Her ride got glances as people stared at with awe, trying to get a glimpse of the owner through the tinted window but Yn was too innocent to see that as she slid the empty parking space, collecting her books.

She collected her bag and took out her cell phone. She had been wanting to call Taehyung yesterday but she was too ashamed and embarrassed to know where to begin. But she was going to call him today.

"Damn that car is sexy." She hears the voice of a boy bringing her out of her daze causing her to laugh as she reaches for her bag. She looks at the guy and remembers him to be the one in her Chemistry class.

She shakes her head once again and quickly gets out of the car causing the boy's eyes to widen.

"L-luna." He stutters looking at her and Yn looks behind her in confusion to whom he was addressing but when she turns back the boy was gone.

Sadness clouded her features. She had failed to make even a single friend, with the exception of David. Giving out a sigh Yn slams the door shut of the car and is about to lock it when she hears a zooming voice accelerating towards her.

The voice seemed oddly familiar and no later Yn's eyes landed on the familiar black Lamborghini that sped towards her at a rakish speed. For a moment she thought it was going to run her over but it squealed to a stop on the parking space beside her, causing her to throw her body to her car, breathing heavily.

"Oh, Good Morning, Yn. How are you today?" Jungkook asks her as he gets out of the driver's seat observing her shaken state.

"Y-you could have run me over." Yn whispers her opinion after a few minutes of silence and to her surprise, the man before her laughs.

"I can assure you, I have no intentions of running over a beautiful girl like you. You will be shocked to know that I am a very precise and accurate driver, a bit fast, but never reckless." He says and Yn nods a small blush creeping to her cheeks as a result of the compliment.

Yn heard tapping on the window from the backseat of Jungkook's car and saw him roll his eyes before opening the door.

Yn watched as the little girl came out and quickly ran to Yn hugging her knees.

"Hello Annabella." Yn says, smiling happily at the little girl.

"Hewo ynwie! I mwissed you." She says and yn laughs.

"I missed you too. I love your hair today." Yn says examining the piggy tails in which Bella's hair was braided today.

"Thankwyou. Bwig Bwother made them for me." Annabella says and yn smiles as jungkook quickly grabs Bella.

"Bells you're going to be late. Time to go to your class." Jungkook says with authority and Annabella quickly nods.

Yn was shocked at the girls obedience but quickly reached for her bag,

"Wait!" She said to Bella and quickly took out the big packet of candy she had brought from her recent trip shopping to keep her company, and handed it to the little girl, watching as her face quickly lit up.