Chapter 11

Yn sobbed, dropping onto the ground in the middle of the forest in which she had ran until her feet gave out. She wanted to be alone. She wanted to escape.

Yn looked at her ever ringing cell phone knowing it was Taehyung but she ignored him and started hitting her cell phone on the ground, not strong enough to damage it.

When nothing happens to it, Yn kicks it an inch away from her before leaning onto a tree sobbing.

"Why?" Yn sobbed. Both of her hands covered her face as she sobbed into them.

She hugged her knees and continued to cry for god knows how long until she ended up taking deep shallow breaths as she heard rustling from behind her and she quickly whips around crawling away from the black wolf that came towards her.

His yellow eyes glowed as she looked at it and gently smiled, tears streaming down her face when the wolf starts nuzzling its face into her neck, rubbing his cheek with her as if trying to give her any sense of comfort.

She remembered it from the night at the park as she hugged it and began sobbing, Taehyung's words coming back to her.

She sobbed and sobbed for a very long time, seeking comfort from the viciously harmless animal that had taken a liking to her. Soon later her cell phone had stopped ringing and all that was left of her was a wreck.

She just sat there on the ground, leaning against a tree with every single ounce of energy left from her body. She gently stroked the fur of the wolf as it sat on her lap, in silence.

She stroked the top of his head, hearing a satisfied moan from it.

She didn't even know wolves could do that. She looked deep into its eyes before leaning back against the tree, closing her eyes and continuing to massage the wolves head.

If she didn't matter to Taehyung or anyone for that matter then they didn't matter to her either but it wasn't that easy. It never was. No matter how anyone hurt her she would want the back. Scream for them while they just laughed at her.

That was in her nature. To never forget all the good in someone even if they were a killer. A monster. An animal. It didn't matter.

And what did that result?

Her stroking the head of a large wolf as it relaxed on her lap.

Wow.

A soft chuckle escapes Yn's lips as her eyes begin to get heavy and she starts slipping from reality.

In seconds she was out, breathing softly and the dark wolf looked at her. His eyes softened looking at the gorgeous tear stained girl.

He got off her lap and quickly shifted into his human form not bothering to go behind a tree. He was well aware that he was completely naked but it wasn't like the girl before him was conscious.

He searched for a tree that had a small cave in its trunk or was hollow, where he had asked his pack to stash pieces of clothes for emergencies.

He found one a bit away and quickly took out the dark duffel bag securely placed in its corner so it was out of sight. The bag contained only two pieces of clothing: an oversized shirt, for the girls and a pair of cargo pants for the boys. Jungkook quickly grabbed the cargo pants from in it, putting them on in case she woke up.

He quickly retraces his steps and goes back to the sleeping girl who was out cold, her cell phone on the ground away from her.

He felt a pang in his heart. He needed to know the reason for her to have such a reaction and he was going to get answers.