41

He then faced the crowd of hundreds.

"Today, my men and women, we are not fighting for each other. No, today we are fighting our own war, for our own selves and our massacred men and women against the beasts who murdered our friends, family, and children. We don't need to be strong for we are the strength we need. Today we decide our fate; we decide the course of our lives. Today we fight, fight with everything inside of us, every single amount of power fueled to this very moment for our friends, family and most importantly ourselves!" Jungkook said loudly and everyone hollered raising their weapons.

Yn and Jungkook looked at the sky as the sun began to set.

"It's time. Go inside the pack house." He said and Yn stood her ground.

"We talked about this and you know my answer already." Yn said as she took the dagger from her pocket and positioned it as she was taught.

The only reason Jungkook had agreed to let her on the ground was because all of them knew Yong-guk won't let anything happen to her. In his sick twisted away he wanted his Yn untouched.

The sun set completely leaving them in darkness.

It took some time for Yn's sight to adjust now to the faint moonlight as compared to the others who had night vision.

"I see movement in the forest." Someone shouted and Jungkook looked at Yn.

"Stay by my side." Jungkook muttered and before Yn could reply her eye was caught at a movement in the woods. "There." She said pointing at it.

Suddenly there was a loud screech and voices can be heard of tigs breaking leaves being stepped over.

They were here.

Everyone got ready to attack as they looked at the pale figures approaching from out of the forest. There were so many of them. They were maybe 500? Or 600 perhaps? All looking vicious.

They continued to march towards them eyeing them hungrily and came to halt.

"Jungkook." A familiar voice said walking out of the mob of pale figures. "Yong-guk." Jungkook replied back.

"I see you came with the prize." Yong-guk said looking at Yn hungrily admiring her from head to toe.

"Oh, she's no prize. She's mine." Jungkook said and removed Yn's scarf a bit so that Yong-guk could see the mark on her neck.

Yong-guk's features changed to rage as he glared at Jungkook, before he maniacally began laughing.

"You're mistaken. She's mine and I'll fix that little mark of yours when I have her." Yong-guk said and turned to him crowd.

He made a loud sound, like a wail and slapped his hands together. The vampires wailed loudly and ran towards them.

"Attack!" Jungkook screamed loudly.

As soon as those words left his mouth all hell broke loose on either side.

Shots could be heard from above them and arrows were fired carefully at the vampires as both of the parties ran towards each other and collided, attacking each other with claws, weapons and teeth.

Screams, blood and clank of weapons could be heard and seen as far as the eye could see.

"Yn!" She heard Jungkook scream as someone tackled her to the ground not hurting her but manhandling her. Yn took her dagger and was about to stab him but his head was ripped of his neck in seconds with Jungkook towering over her.

"Use the dagger." He said and Yn nodded, flinging the dagger as another vampire lunged at her. She noticed they weren't trying to kill her but to knock her out.