Chapter 32

Yn stared at him for a while as he glared at her before tusking.

"What to do.......what to do?" He asks with humour as Yn breathed hard because of her impact.

"Don't you think naughty girl like her need to be punished Niki?" He asks and a glaring Alex looks hatefully towards Carlisia.

"Yeah, why don't we make a meal out of this bitch?" He says and is about to charge towards Yn when Yong-guk comes in front of him and pushes at his chest.

"You will not touch her. She is mine to deal with." Yong-guk sternly says and Niki complies without saying a single word for he knew his dangerous master and how easily he lost his temper.

Ni-ki glared at Yn once more before smirking. She was going to be in a hell load of pain for the stunt she pulled. Besides, it wasn't like he ever listened to Yong-guk. He would deal with her later.

"As you say master.” ni-ki says looking at Yong-guk and leaves without another word. Yn finally catches her breath and tries to get up but her dizzy head forces her back on the ground.

"You see little human, I don't do well with disobedience but since this is your first time I'll be a little lenient with you. However, try that again you might lose a finger or two, clear?" He says and Yn nods.

"I thought we went through this, ANSWER ME WHEN I FUCKING TALK TO YOU!" Yong-guk screamed and Yn sobbed.

"Yes I understand." She says and Yong-guk nods in approval before going towards her and grabbing her by her upper arm and in a swift and painful motion pulling her to her feet and taking her into his office where she was supposed to be in the first place.

There was a chair with straps set specifically for what he was about to do next. Yn looked at the chair and her eyes widened and she screamed.  She struggled and tried to get her arm out of his grip but it was useless.

"Please don't do this." She said which didn't do much good because in the next few seconds she was securely strapped into the chair. Yn tried to get her hands out of the straps but it didn't work.

They were too tight but if there was just a bit of lotion she could manage to slide through.

"Come on darling don't look so down." Yong-guk says and in a swift moment grabs a chair so that he's sitting in front of her, face to face.

Yn takes in a sharp breath as he examines her tear stained face. For a moment he was mesmerised. She was beautiful but he did need to teach her a lesson for trying to run away. He cannot have her leaving.

"Now tell me why did you try to run?" Yong-guk asked Yn didn't answer. She was shaking from fear. After a few minutes Yong-guk began to chuckle.

"Come on darling, we went over this a few minutes ago." He says and before Yn knows it she feels a hard blow to her cheek. Yn whimpered from the pain and began to sob.

"ANSWER ME WHEN I FUCKING TALK TO YOU." He screamed and Yn just sobbed louder. "I'm sorry." She sobbed and in a swift moment she felt unbearable pain in her hand causing her to scream.

She looked down at her hand and saw a cut on it. She looked back at Yong-guk and saw him licking a blood stained knife.

"Now, I'm going to ask you one more time. Why did you try to run away?" Yong-guk asks Yn who was sobbing. Blood was dripping from the gash on her hand.

"I-I was s-s-scared." She stammers while taking deep breaths and Yong-guk looks at her. "Well, why were you scared?" He asks and for once his voice seems soft. It had been long since he had company. Especially a feminine one, not to mention a human.