Chapter 22

"Sir, he has her in his possession. Do you want us to attack?" The slave says scared while standing in front of his master's mahogany desk while the master sits behind it. His back to the slave.

Even though he had done his job quite precisely he was still scared. He remembers what his master did to the other slave who he had sent to bring the girl.

Not only had he gone against his orders and hurt the girl but failed to bring her to him which resulted in dire consequences. The master fed him to the dogs while making the rest of the slaves watch with him as he cackled in laughter at the screams and when the slave refrained the master went straight up and ripped his head off making a sickly sound as bluish black glob of sticky liquid poured out like acid.

The slave looked at his master for an answer but the master only laughed at Jungkook's poor attempt to protect his mate.

Did he honestly think that keeping the girl caged can keep her safe from him?

"No, not at all. Where would be the fun in that?" The master says in his voice laced with dark thoughts of revenge. The revenge he had waited for centuries.

He turns around now facing the slave and brings the gold glass filled with red wine to his lips and takes a sip thinking of the things he was going to do to Jungkook's mate when he had her. His reddish brown hair fell over his soulless eyes which were the lightest shade of grey with specks of red to add to his scary aura.

He knew every single detail about the girl. Her past, present and the painful future that was going to be.

He hadn't seen the girl himself till now nor had he bothered. He didn't want to ruin the surprise. He liked a little mystery to everything.

"I want you to keep a very close eye on her." He says in his thick British accent. The accent he was born with in the 18th Century.

"Of course master." The slave says and bows his head, his long hair falling on either side of him before he closes the door and leaves.

The master smiled evilly as he got up and made his way to the window cracking his knuckles which were sporting gold rings as he fixed his attire. It was old for this century. But he preferred it.

His attire consisted of a pair of black pants and a shirt with heavy gold chains in which he also hid many of his daily use weapons of amusing torture. Knives and the latter.

He drew his gaze out of the window and beyond the thick trees that kept him hidden from Jungkook's and his pack's view, not that it mattered.

He could finish them with a flick of his wrist but then where would be the amusement? The fun? The pain?

He grinned sinisterly as he recalled his plan. After all the wheels were set in motion.

He just needed the girl and he would hear the melodious sounds of the Alpha withering away. Maybe afterwards he could finish their entire race.

They were an abomination after all. Things like them were not intended to walk on the ground. Vile, disgusting, animals.

But right now only Alpha Jeon Jungkook mattered. The strongest of their kind and his most hated enemy.

Well, the only enemy that still had his head connected to his body. Jungkook was going to be tortured. Slowly and painfully for what he had done. And who would do that better than himself, Bang Yong-guk ,

The Vampire Lord.

Yn's eyes opened to the continuous sound of beeping. It was irritating. She slowly opened her eyes, squinting themselves in the dimly lit room.