Chapter 33

A month went by and no one was even close to finding Yn.

Jungkook had sent an entire party to go to the ancestor house of Yong-guk but they had returned without any luck claiming that there was nothing but wild herbs and trees on the location Jungkook had given. He was getting more at the edge by the passing minute. He hadn't received a single letter, picture or note about Yn but the one that day in which she was bloody and bruised.

He felt like dying and the only option now was to overtake each search party and visit every single place assigned himself, praying that the pack members had made an error. He hoped that he just might be able to find Yn before Christmas, which was a month away.

Meanwhile Yn was getting scared and scared everyday by Yong-guk's behaviour.

He had become too touchy. He would kiss her neck and cheek every time he would come to her room, bring her expensive clothing and force her to be near his gaze every second.

At first Yn thought he was being friendly but the looks in his eyes told her otherwise. She missed Jungkook. She missed him so much. He had practically done everything to prevent this fate for her.

She was stupid for hating him and acting like a child in the first place. He respected her and was overprotective for her own good. He was gentle and never forced into anything.

He never forced his love on her even when he had the power and the strength to do that. He did everything for her comfort. But Yong-guk was a complete creep who was getting creepier and creepier by the day.

She looked outside the window. The sun was setting which meant Yong-guk would be coming for her soon. It has been like this for the past month.

Yn was already bathed and ready, wearing the clothes that Yong-guk had brought her, a pair of dark jeans and a blush pink v- neck sweater, which Yn would pull back every once in a while so it didn't reveal the black lace of her bra. She didn't wear the pumps as she sat on the bed with her feet up and didn't want to dirty the sheets.

Just as the sun completely went down and stars began to illuminate the sky, Yn heard the expected sound of the door unlocking. She took in a sharp breath and looked at the door, not moving.

Yong-guk came in smiling at her and closed the door behind him. Yn looked at the closed door then back at Yong-guk.

"Good evening darling, how are you today?" Yong-guk and Yn looked at him as he approached her and sat on the bed beside her.

"I-I'm fine." Yn whispered but refused to look at him as a thought swirled in her mind. He wouldn't mind if he voiced it would he?

Yn thought but took her chances as she took a deep breath.

"Y-yong-guk?" Yn whispers and looks at Him who was looking at her encouragingly.

He was mildly shocked but mostly happy that she was talking to him.

"Yes love?" Yong-guk encourages her and Yn gets a bit giddy as she nervously sighs.

"I-I was j-just wondering, w-when can I go b- back h-home. I-It's been a m-month a-and I m-miss my f-family, m-my uncle must be worried-" "ENOUGH!" He yells cutting Yn off and stands up abruptly. He was extremely angry. He didn't want her to leave; he would never let her go.

He menacingly looks at her and Yn takes in a deep breath as he grabs her upper arm and pulls her to her feet in a painful grip.

"You. Are. Never.Leaving." Yong-guk said to a struggling Yn who wanted him to loosen his grip on her arm. "P-please, let go." She says and silent tears roll down her cheeks as she struggles.