chapter 16

"Oh, you're not going anywhere my love. You see darling, you are of quiet use to my master and I have quite clear orders on what to do with you." He says and his teeth extend out.

They were sharp like........ Fangs.

Yn was shocked and could not believe the man's appearance. He wasn't human but that was the least of her issues as she looked at him for a split second before running to the driver's seat but in seconds she was in the air as he threw her across the parking lot causing her back to hit against the pillar.

Every single ounce of oxygen was knocked out from her as she tried to get to her feet.

She could hear Anna's screaming in the background but she knew she was safe.

"It's a pity how you humans are so fragile." The guy says as he in a split second is in front of her. "W-what d-d-d-do you w-ant from m-me?" Yn asks her breathing to come back to normal.

"Oh, I don't want anything. I'm just following orders." He says and grabs her hand pulling her up and over his shoulder but before he could grab her legs, yn brings the heel of her foot back hard, hitting his nose hearing a satisfying crack.

The guy screamed as he dropped her on the ground, gently clutching his nose with the other hand, before letting it go and laughing like a maniac as black liquid rolled out.

Why isn't its blood red ?

"You humans think you're so mighty, let's see how you get out of this." The guy says and snarls at her before lunging at her and tackling her to the ground kicking her stomach with so much force that she rolled in the air and her front hit the opposite wall.

Yn coughed as the man was in front of her in seconds laughing as the blood came from her mouth.

"Now be a good girl and come with me, or we could do it my way." The guy says and tears begin to slide down Yn's face.

"W-what are you?" She says and the guy shrugs.

"Not human. That's all you need to know for now, love and just for a heads up no one's a human in this town but you. No one. Keep that in mind while you're at it darling. Now let's get going before hot shots come here, Yeah?" the guy says and without warning grabs Yn's arm whirling her up oblivious that during their conversation the girl had grabbed a sharp stone on the ground and without a second thought chucked it into the guy's neck.

"You Bitch!" The guy screamed barely fazed by it but it brought Yn just enough time to run to the car, ignoring how every inch of her body screamed in pain and agony because of the limit beyond which it was being pushed in this condition.

Yn got in the car and quickly locked it, ignoring Anna screaming her name.

"Please please please...." Yn prayed while sobbing finding her keys and no later found them shakily putting them in the ignition but just as she was about zoom out of the driveway the guy was by her window punching it and to her surprised cracked it causing her and Anna to scream as she put her step on the gas ignoring the guy who kept screaming at her then began laughing like a maniac.

Yn sobbed as she recklessly drove out of the parking lot and into the empty roads. Her foot stayed on the pedal scared that the deranged guy would be following them.

She was shaking when she slammed the brakes making a screeching sound when they were finally in front of the house she was calling home since she moved to Fircrest.

"Come on Anna." Yn says but her voice was barely a whisper as she got out of the car and quickly picked up the little girl running towards the patio before taking out her keys and opening the door.