Chapter 21

Jungkook slammed the door shut and double locked it while keeping a firm grip on Yn as she sobbed at the sound of the lock's turnings.

"Please I-" She begins to say but is cut off by Jungkook's piercing yellow eyes as he clamps his hand back on her mouth causing her to scream into it. He ignores her squirming and screaming as he walks her to the sofa gently letting her go only for her to fall down sobbing on it.

She covers her face with her hands and uncontrollably sobs while bringing her knees closer to her chest when the realisation of what she was wearing comes into her mind causing her to sob even louder.

She was lucky that the walls were soundproof.

He sighs and leans his back at the desk behind him as he looks at the girl sobbing uncontrollably in front of him. Not taking it he closes his eyes and tilts his head back listening to her cries. She looked so defenceless, in so much pain that it made him wonder if he had been too rough with her.

Sympathy begins to well up in his heart as he hears her sobs even after fifteen minutes go by when suddenly she stops and begins taking deep breaths to calm down her hysteria.

Jungkook opens his eyes to find her staring at him with hope. Her eyes were bloodshot and her face was paler than usual with her cheeks wet from tears which continued to ever flow.

"I.... j-j-just..." She begins to say but is cut off by her quivering lip and shaking as she takes another deep breath and starts again as Jungkook looks at her with a straight face, his arms folded over his broad chest.

"I-I... w-want t-to..." But she gets cut off with her hysteria again and a sob escapes her lips as more tears fall from her eyes. "H-home." She stutters as she tries to control her breathing.

"P-please. Take. M-me. H-h-home." She says looking at him while continuously shaking, hugging herself tighter in an attempt to control her sobs.

Jungkook sighs and looks at the floor.

"P-please" She says and her voice begins to quiver as silent tears fall down her face. She must have looked like a wreck.

Jungkook gives her another glance and his heart begins to twist. He was the one causing her this pain. His beautiful little mate was hurt because of him but this was good for her.

If she was to be alone even for a second outside his care they would find her and use her against him. And he could not let that happen but the sound of her cries were too much for him. He wanted to make her happy. Make her his but she wasn't even willing to accept what he was.

Not taking it anymore he goes behind his desk to the mini fridge and grabs a water bottle with the top sealed so she doesn't think he did anything to it.

Grabbing the cool bottle in his hands he looks at Yn who looked as if she would die any moment now.

Taking a deep breath he silently moves towards her with her watching his every movement. Just as he begins to come near her she pushes herself into the sofa and more tears begin to stream down her cheeks just as she takes a sharp intake of breath but Jungkook was going to back down either.

Yn closes her eyes shut as she feels him coming closer and closer. Maybe he was going to hit her?

Yn's breathing stopped just as Jungkook crouched in front of her and gently took her hand but quickly placed the bottle and let go when she began to shake uncontrollably.

He didn't want her to faint again.

Yn opened her eyes at the feeling of the cold water bottle in her hand and looked at it confused before pushing it away from her and looking at Jungkook who was massaging his temples, his eyes flickering from gold to his original baby blue.