chapter 23

Yn's breathing had stopped along with her heart as she clamped both of her hands securely on her mouth so she didn't give away her hiding spot which just so happened to be the cabinet under the table in the centre of the huge foyer.

Yn resisted the urge to sneeze as dust filled her nostrils. The door of the cabinet had wood work at the faint corner through which Yn peeked out into the foyer as she heard the click of the front door open.

She could feel herself go pale as Jungkook waltzed in looking as intimidating as ever. He was shirtless with sweat trickling down his side and torso.

Yn looked at his dark hair sticking at his forehead and quickly snapped out of her thoughts as he cracked his neck and she could swear she felt a chill up her spine.

He still looked scary. Very very scary. Some Things never changed.

Yn clamped her hands on her mouth as Jungkook began walking towards the marble table abruptly when suddenly he stopped dead in his tracks and his eyes went wide. [taescrab]

He sniffed the air and Yn saw his eyes turn golden and he cursed loudly.

"FUCK! YNNN!" He screamed and began to rush up the stairs taking two at a time most probably going to her prior prison.

Yn took a deep breath. Should she hide or take her chance?

She looked at the stairs where he left through the hole and then back at the open doors. What to do!?

She could feel the frustration setting in trying to search for an answer. If she goes out she might be caught but if she stayed here she could be found and get caught.

She could hear things breaking and she closed her eyes. She could hear heavy footsteps retreating down. She felt like Jungkook was making a lot of noise so she knew he was coming. She was not going down without a fight.

Taking a deep breath Yn quietly took off the flip flops placing them beside her before she kicked the door open and quickly bolted towards the open door rushing out into the open just as Jungkook came into her view.

For a moment her eyes met with Jungkook's before going to the surrounding beyond.

"YNN!" Jungkook screamed hot on her heels as Yn ran into the forest barefoot gaining speed. [taescrab]

"Get back here!" Jungkook shouts his voice getting closer as she looks at the forest at a few distances beyond the clearing she was running on now.

She could hear Jungkook screaming her name but she didn't care. She needed to get away from all of them. These animals.

Yn looked at the deep forest with determination. She didn't care what lurked in it nor did she care of the consequences of being barefoot in there. All she cared about right now was to get away from jungkook. .

Trees began to come in front of her path slowing her down as she dodged them going into the forest. The dirt was getting harder and her feet were probably bleeding but there was neither going back or giving up.

Tears strolled down her cheeks as she ran, urging herself. Breathing was getting hard but she couldn't afford to slow down. Jungkook was too close even as she swiftly changed her path; he managed to keep up screaming at her.

Jungkook's voice was getting closer and deep down she knew she was no match for him. He was faster, stronger and extraordinary. She was no match for him.

But her determination was her key. Her hope. Her survival. Yn urged herself to go faster and faster, going deeper and deeper.

Her cardigan was torn up and there was most probably dirt on her clothes. But that barely mattered and she noticed that Jungkook's voice had faded. Check that, there was only silence. No voice at all.