22. Kiaan

[FLASHBACK]

"Keep this with you and return it to me when we meet again . Okay ?" She speaks with tears in her eyes .

I nod and hug her "stupid little girl " I chuckle and she hits my chest with her fist .

She runs toward the black car waving a hand towards me and I look at her bag pack and her beautiful hair untill she vanishes from sight.

"I'll miss you silly " I mumble and walk towards the car. The Black daunting car that will take me back to that Mansion.

Throughout the journey I keep looking at the little blue butterfly she left with me and when the car comes to a hault I place it in a box and hide it under the car seat.

When I step a foot inside the Mansion , my dad sits on the far end of dining table while my brother is sitting next to him .

I look for my mom but she must be hiding somewhere.

"What did I tell you ivaan " my dad places his fork on the side and a fist under his chin .
My brother looks at him with wide eyes. The scary man lights a cigarette and my brother begins apologizing .

"Come here you punk " he orders me and I throw my bag on the couch to stroll towards the dining table . For the first time I'm not afraid of him , I'm numb .

While walking towards him my eyes land at my mom's photo in the hall , that says Late Mrs. Aradhya Raghuvanshi.

My heart freezes and I instantly look at Ivaan .

"What happened " I question abruptly and all he does is shifts his gaze towards dad .

"She might have fallen from the stairs or something "He speaks blowing out smoke . I clench my fist as my vision turns blurry with tears.

Be a strong boy kiaan , take all the pain and turn it into strength. Do it for your mom .

"You can't do simple calculations huh ?" He yells at Ivaan and grabs his hand to place the burning cigarette on his palm. Instantly I place my hand on his and sharp pain shoots at the back of my hand when my skin burns.

Ivaan gets up and exits the house and I walk towards my room with a burnt hand.

"Come back you bastards, come back here NOW " he screams and I lock the door from inside.

He kicks my door several times and then heads out of the house . After a while I hear a knock .

"Kiwi " she whispers " are you back " .
I get up and open the door to find my little sister .

"Yayyyy!! My favorite brother is back" she jumps on me .

"Did you lock your door every night ?" I question and she nods.

"I only open it when dad leaves and lock it instantly when he comes back " her eyes land at my wound "haww , who hurt my hero , I'll beat him left and right ." She looks for the first-aid kit .

"My crysie has grown up " I smile .

"Even you are back, when will mom come home ? " she asks and my smile fades away .

"I'm really scared of dad kiwi" she looks at me with teary eyes .

"I'll protect you crysie " I kiss her temple.

" you little brats " dad barges inside my room and my sister freezes .

"Finally " he speaks and grabs her arm ." The Rat is out of its hole . You're just like your mom " he smirks.

"Aren't you Crystal, always hiding in a corner ? You need to be taught a lesson "

He unbuckles his belt and my sister hides behind me .

"He'll kill me kiwi " she whispers and my mind goes numb for a moment . He grabs my arm and yanks me away from her . I fall on the ground and my eyes land at the dagger I've hidden under my study table . I pull it out as my dad hits his leather belt on the floor and crysie moves a step back .

"I'm--- so--rry da--d "

"It's too late little rat " he speaks and I get up .

I collect all my strength and sprint towards him as he raises his belt to hit her .

I drive the dagger through his back and blood splashes around us as I pull it out . Then I stab him unstoppable.

"I " (stab ) " hate" (stab) "you" ( stab ) . "Don't" ( stab ) "dare" ( stab )"Touch" (stab)"my" (stab)"crysie" .

"Kiaan " Ivaan screams and yanks me away .

"Dad " he checks the pulse but that man is dead already .

A smile comes on my face and my uncle comes into the room. They take crysie away and then dispose off that peice of shit from our lives.

[PRESENT]

She looks at me with wide eyes but thankfully no tears. I've already hit the limit of making her cry .

"He deserved it anyways " she grumbles and gets up from the couch she was sitting on .

"Now , what have you decided " I ask and she seems clueless .

"Are you still gonna reject me Ishi ?"

Her lips twitch for once but then she suppresses her smile and speaks "yeap , you've still not cleared the final exam "

I tilt my head to the side "I can do it now " my gaze bounces between her and the bed while she chuckles "Stop thinking dirty for once kiaan"

"Can't " I smile .

She takes out her phone and clicks a picture instantly "rare smile "

I lift my shirt upto my chest "got the abs you wanted "

Her cheeks turn red when she looks away and then voices "I was stupid back then "

"More like silly " I chuckle.

"My mum sent me a picture of a sketch I made earlier " she shows me her phone and it is a butterfly sketch.

"This is same to same with the tattoo on your chest " she looks at me with a question in her eyes .

"You drew it , I made it permanent " I take a closer look of the picture while her face has already turned pale.

"Right here" she points her finger at my chest and I nod .

"Ofcourse "

"rubbish " she takes away her phone .

"Let me remind you butterfly " I yank her closer to my chest and pick her up with her legs on both sides .

"Ki--aan" she looks at me with wide eyes and red cheeks . Her arms are wrapped around my neck as I pin her to the wall .

Back then I was sitting under the tree and she literally straddled me to draw her stupid drawings while I kept saying if someone sees us they'll faint.

"What if someone walks in " she looks at the half open door.

"I'll kill them " I smile and she pushes my temple with two fingers .

"I remember, I do , you can put me down now " she insists and I lay her on the bed .

"Your answer?" I question and she shakes her head .

" it's a No "