30. Ishani

When I reach back at the IMU , my eyes land at the sky colourd mclaren standing in the parking area .

"Yeap , he's here " Inayat says making me blush .

"I wasn't looking for him " I brush her off and stride towards my class.

But my seat is already occupied by a certain someone who is dressed in a white hoddie today.

"What are you doing here " I question as he looks at my outfit . I'm dressed in a black skirt and a white top .

"Two things, one is a message from anish . He left so he wants to tell his friend to stay strong and take care "

I smile as he gets up " and second " his lips crash on mine and chills run down my spine .

"Ki----aaann!!!! " I whisper yell as he walks out with a grin .

Inayat looks at me blushing and the whole class begins whispering.

"This is too much " I say but my eyes land at jannat entering inside the class with her face bruised .

"What happened to you " I question and she glares at me .

"Don't show me your damn face again " she screams and the whole class turns silent .

"Wha-" I look at her with wide eyes "What's wrong with you "

"What is wrong with you ishani ? What the fuck is your problem . You have a perfect life so you won't let others live at peace ?"

"What nonsense are you spitting " inayat gets up from her seat but jannat walks away .

Throughout the lecture I keep thinking about her and I turn so restless that I text kiaan.

Ishani: where are you ? Can we talk ?

Kiaan : are you missing me girlfriend ?

Ishani : can you for once stop being a clingy boyfriend ? I've something important to talk .

Kiaan : we'll talk about it while you sit on my lap like last night.

Urghhh!! If he stops being clingy then he starts talking dirty .

Ishani : what I'm talking is a really serious issue kiaan . Can you drop the I don't give a fuck to the world attitude for once ?

Kiaan : if you want a good fuck just ask for it .

I almost slam my phone on the desk.

I'm so sorry Mr God but you are unbelievable.

Kiaan : right outside your class .

I look at the door where he stands and waao now he stops the entire lecture just to talk dirty ?

"Do you want anything Mr Raghuvanshi " the professor asks and kiaan shakes his head .

I get up and walk out immediately before he creates anymore scenes .

"Are you crazy or what " I whiper yell while he immideatly connects his lips to mine .

"Just for you butterfly "

"What are you ? Three year old ?" I question and he bursts out laughing .
Did I mention he looks damn cute laughing like that?

"On the entire planet there is only one person who can call me that "

We walk out of the tower while he questions "what did you want to talk about ?"

"Kiaan I've seen jannat with Ivaan several times and today when she came to class with a bruise , I mean I'm not blaming him but "

"You are not wrong butterfly , he hit her "