24. Ishani

The people who we least expect to stay with us forever end up becoming such important parts of our lives while those who we consider lifetime relatives leave us in flash of a second . It's unbelievable.

"Because you are SELFISH" she growls "you are a bloody self-centered MONSTER , you see nothing over yourself and your desires . Ishani is my friend too but you are a damn pshycho . You have no conscience. " She turns towards me "If you trust me ishu , don't even look at him again , or think of him . Run as far as you can . jo apni family ka ni hua tera kaise hoga . Bloody ego-centric, self absorbed maniac "

My heart breaks with every words she speaks because the kiaan I know is not like that . He's not what she thinks he is .

How Can the villian of everyone's story be a hero of mine ?

"Ye sab vo janti hai " he deadpans and his sister is ready to kill him if she could. She Hates him so much. It is painful to see.

"Bas hogya tum dono ka band kro ye sab " Ivaan holds Crystal's shoulder and tries to take her away but she pushes him aside.

"My mom died first ,
then even my dad died,
ye kyu ni margya tha "

My heart freezes and ivaan looks at her with wide eyes .

"Crystal!!!! " anish snarls while my eyes land at kiaan who keeps looking at her with a poker face . His eyes turn red and I immediately grab her arm turning her towards me as I slap her across her face . Her hair cover half of her face as she places a palm on her cheek.

"As your brother he is protective of you , he wants you to be strong . For you he killed the man he was most scared of and yes Crystal he wanted to die . I stopped him . So you can blame it on me " tears roll down my cheeks as she looks at me with teary eyes .

"You are siding with him" she asks in a broken voice .

"I'm siding with him " I hold his hand .

"If you had a good father who would slap your boyfriend because he said something wrong would you wish the same for your dad ?" Anish questions.

"ENOUGH "kiaan speaks and walks away with his arm wrapped around me .

I keep staring at his face and he doesn't show any different expression. His eyes are normal now but I know the pain . I can feel it .
I stop and hug him from behind.

He holds my hands and pulls me forward.

"Don't cry butterfly " he wipes a tear .

"You too " I speak and he huffs "when did I cry "

I point a finger at his heart "I can feel it "

"Awww my cutipie dimwit" he pulls me towards his chest and I break down in tears. "Shhhh, don't cry please "
___________
___________
___________
___________

After the cruise trip ends we come back to the IMU . Everyone now looks at me with a different expression. It feels like I'm a very powerful personality. When I walk inside people leave way for me to walk in .

"Things have really changed" inayat speaks and I nod .

I find a letter at my seat so I pick it up and unfold it .

"Ooohhh love letter " inayat speaks and I hit her with my elbow .

Silly,
I love you so much .

Please say yes . Please :(

"Told you this shit is so cute " she chuckles.