A/N - how this is gonna work

'When the Dawn Breaks' is a summer project to give me, Soe, a break from another project. This book will be getting consistent updates over the course of the summer, for about three months. (Late May to early August, 2023)

I don't really have a plan for this, other than some things I want to happen, and how I'd like the overarching plot to go. That being said, there is a chance I won't finish it before the end of the summer. If that happens I'll just work on it on the side, I wouldn't leave you on a cliffhanger, that's just mean.

All in all, this is a go with the flow book, one of chaos and Impulse-ivity. (lol see what I did there?)

Alrighty, now for your trigger warnings...

I would like to include some gorey/torture scenes, or there will at least be some ~blood~. (blurd is lurvely) There is also most definitely going to be some cursing and language in this book, sense I don't feel like it needs to be polished and censored.

I will of course, put a warning for chapters with gore, but there won't be any for language, so watch for that.

Lastly, this entire story is also just my excuse to just make demon OCs and to draw Skizz with fluffy wings.

Alright, that'll be all I suppose.

Later my broskis,

<3 SOE SILVER