0.2

Falling in love with you

。.✦ ☾

On a bed of flowers, two lone figures lay side by side, staring at one another. Love in both of their eyes. "What?" One asks

Blue eyes continue to stare, a smile forming on his lips. "Nothing, your just so beautiful." He whispers, his hand coming up and grazing his finger on Sloans parted lips.

Sloan hums, his heart skipping a beat. "I wish we can stay like this, forever." Sloan whispers, Bucky chuckles. "It's a beautiful dream, but we will eventually get bored." Bucky states

Sloan lifts a singular eyebrow. "Well we would have to find something to do, and I know of a few activities that might peak our interest." Sloan whispers

Bucky smirks, grabbing Sloan around the waist and pulling him over his lap, staring up at him with adoration. "Oh do tell." Bucky teases

Sloan chuckles, leaning down and capturing his lips in a soft kiss. "That's a start." Bucky hums against his lips

....

Sloan gasps as he sits up from bed, his chest rising and falling with every breath, sweat glistened his chest as he came out of his dream.

The shadows in the room seem to gravitate to him.

Sloan throws off the blanket from his legs and he makes his way to his kitchen, opening his cabinet and grabbing a clean glass.

"Do you tend to walk around nude in the middle of the night." A accented voice states

Sloan whirls around, a knife now in his grasp, it emitted dark energy.

Sat in his favorite arm chair was a lone figure, a horned helmet rested on his coffee table as blue eyes stare at him. "Well this is my home." Sloan snarks, stepping closer with his knife raised.

The stranger chuckles amused. "Well we're I come from, we call that indecency." He states "we'll I live alone, so who gives a fuck." Sloan states, throwing the knife, only for it to embed itself in the fabric of his chair.

Sloan curses and he rushes to his chair, waving a hand and the knife disappears, but the tear was still there. "It seems to me, that I am not the only one with tricks." A voice says from right behind him.

Sloan whirls around and he lifts a hand, using the darkness of the room to root the stranger in his place.

"Who the hell are you?" Sloan asks, slowly approaching despite his state of undress.

The man smirks, "I'm the one in that debriefing, my name is Loki of Asgard, the rightful king." Loki says

Sloan eyes his face. "I thought that was Thor?" Sloan asks, amused.

Loki growls. "He has no brains to rule, he is a fool made of his fathers cloth! I am the one to lead us all to greatness, and to do so, I must start here on earth." Loki hisses, he was still unable to move, but he seemed unbothered.

Sloan hums. "You will fail, your not from earth, you don't understand humans enough to see how capable they are." Sloan says, not to mention the mutants of this world, their power, they won't stay quiet.

"Oh but I do understand. I've been alive far longer then you have, I've understood for centuries. But a lesson on humans is not why I am here, I want you. You are the exact person I need to topple the favor towards me, and in return I will present you with all the riches you desire. Isn't that what you've been working for, for your entire life?" Loki asks, tempting the male.

Sloan chuckles. "You must know me well?" Sloan asks

"A friend of mine gave me a file of yours, so I believe I do. Your neither a good man or a evil one, but money speaks for itself. You are a mercenary, paid by coin, not honor." Loki says

"It seems you do know me, just not well enough. I would do horrible things for money, but to become a slave to a king? No amount of gold or luxury would sway me, and I rather enjoy the way this earth works." Sloan states, slowly approaching the god, raising a hand to touch his pale face, black veins mare his untouched skin spreading over his face from beneath his fingertips. Sloan smirks at the grimace of pain.

"Do what you want to shield, but please understand. I am no pawn in your little game, and no matter how much coin you promise, it's useless in a slave world." Sloan whispers

Lokis blue eyes move over Sloans face, sneering, "and if I can promise your lost love?" Loki asks, his lips curling up in a cruel smirk.

Sloan release his grip, eyes widening briefly, before his gaze hardens. "You really want an enemy out of me." Sloan scoffs

Loki flexes his jaw, his armored hand coming up to massage his skin. "No on contrary, I want you as my friend, an ally. You've been on this earth for over 70 years, you know it better then most, and you know Shield the best. Barton and all those men, know so much, but it's you I want. And in return I can find you your James." Loki says

Sloans eyes darken. "You know nothing, James is dead and has been since the 40s. I recommend that you watch what you say to me, before I kill you." Sloan sneers, motioning with his hand, watching as the god flies through his window, shattering the glass.

Sloan approaches the broken window, staring down at the 30 story building, watching as Loki falls before he is caught by some unknown being.