1.8

Some things are meant to be

。.✦ ☾

Thor grabs onto the tower.

Raises Mjölnir and KRAKAKABOOM!

A blinding bolt of lightning strikes down from above, colliding with Mjölnir. Thor aims this massive shockwave towards the portal.

Thor channels the blast and fires the electricity out at the Chitauri soldiers flying out of the portal. They're blasted back in a massive shockwave. The chitauri soldiers convulse and drop dead to the ground. He even rips the shit out of a chitauri leviathan, which then fucking explodes.

....

Back on the bridge, Fury sees on his viewscreen the destruction going on in New York. Agent Hill walks up to him. "Sir. The council is on." Hill says

Oh shit.

Fury presses his screen, huffing.

....

Atop the rooftop, Hawkeye fires arrows into the streaming flow of the chitauri's riders, hitting his mark each time. Hell, Hawkeye aims his bow behind him, without looking, and releases the arrow, exploding a rider.

"Stark. You got a lot of strings sticking to your tail." Clint says "Just try and keep them off the streets." Tony says "Well, they can't bank worth a damn. Find a tight corner." Clint says

"I will Roger that," Tony says.

Iron Man does so and leads towards tight corners and in Hawkeye's view, fires an arrow upon an arrow, exploding the chitauri rider.

The Iron Man keeps leading chitauri riders under tunnels, through open parking garages. He looks back. None left. "Nice call. What else you got?" Tony asks "Well, Thor and Sloan are taking on a squadron down on 6th." Clint says "And they didn't invite me?" Tony ask

...

We are looking into a conference room where office workers sit around a table.

But the noise has caught one worker's eye, then another, and soon they are all rising, stepping to the window, mesmerized by what lies beyond. Workers' POV chitauri leviathan swims right in front of them. Suddenly, another noise catches the worker's attention.

The Hulk crashes through their floor. Slashes his through the room, pounding away, and jumps out onto the jaw of the chitauri leviathan.

The chitauri leviathan begins to head down, trying to wave off the Hulk.

....

Black Widow, using the energy rifle, is taken off her feet by a Chitauri soldier. She tiresomely takes it down by cutting its throat. She grabs the energy rifle and turns to attack.