1.3

For I can't help

For I can't help

。.✦ ☾

Iron Man begins to push the rotor using boosters from his boots. "Stark, we're losing altitude." Fury says "Yeah. Noticed." Tony says.

The rotors start propelling faster and faster as Iron Man's boosters get more and more bright.

....

On the other side.

Captain America continuously shoots at Barton's men. Blinking at the wrong moment, Captain America loses the upper hand and slides off the railing, but grabs onto a loose cable.

....

Sloan walked into the detention section, his face pale and covered in blood. His eyes move to the cell, where he finds Loki standing there with a smug smirk. "Handsome as ever, come to help me escape?" Loki asks, his startling blue eyes looking the soldier up and down.

Sloan smirks back, stepping towards the control panel, his fingers grazing along the buttons, feeling Loki's heavy gaze. "You can't seem to take no as an answer," Sloan states

"It isn't in my nature love, come on, I can show you a world greater and greedier than this one." Loki purrs

The anti-hero hums, tempted by his words, and suddenly before he has a moment to answer, whether it be a no or yes, someone knocks a gun at the back of his head, scrambling his thoughts.

Lokis eyes darken briefly, half expecting the hero's, only to see it belonged to one of his. The mind-controlled soldier, presses the button that opens the doors to the cell, making Loki smirk.

"No!!!!" Came a sudden roar of anger.

Sloan struggles to his feet, eyes blinking several times to shake away the black dots filtering his vision and he catches glimpses of Thor in the cage. "Fuck." He curses, standing and quickly grabbing the ex-shield agent by the neck and crushing his windpipe.

Sloan scoffs, his eyes meeting an impressed Loki. "Sloan!" Thor calls out his name, almost a plead.

....

Barton walks alone down the catwalk. In a lightning-fast move, Barton nocks an arrow and points it at Natasha. A hand-to-hand fight ensues.

Natasha crawls her way around Barton, making Barton drop his bow, but pulls out a knife on her.

....

Thor, in a fit of anger, slams Mjölnir into the glass cell. To his surprise, the cell door only cracks, but violently shakes the ship. Sloan drops the soldier from his grasp, keeping his eyes on Loki, who watched him cautiously.

"We can be great together," Loki whispers, standing taller, his hand hovering over the control panel. Sloan's eyes move to the panel and back towards Loki. "We would, but this is not how it's going to play out. Step away Loki." Sloan orders