0.6

Falling in love with you?

。.✦ ☾

A lonely figure stands in front of the museum, dressed in 21st-century attire but in his hands is a scepter, which he cleverly disguises as a cane. The man slowly walks up to the entrance of the gala, blue eyes taking in everything and everyone.

....

Inside the tall building illuminated with lavish lights, an orchestra was playing. Well-dressed musicians playing with beautiful instruments.

The head doctor walks up to the mic, halting the music as he does.

....

Outside the museum, German guards stand in their positions. One of them is standing on top of the roof, scoping. He then hears a loud drop! He looks peers over the side of the building and he notices that one of his guards is shot with an arrow.

He raises his gun. He is shot dead by another stray arrow, his body tumbling over.

Barton and his crew arrive at the doors of the locked science building. Barton looks at the retinal scanner.

He pulls out a shield eye scanner instrument.

....

Loki looks from above the museum and descends to where the head doctor is. Mid step, he's stopped when someone steps in front of him, making them collide.

Loki grunts in surprise, looking up to meet his assailant's dark gaze. "Sloan." Loki breaths

Sloan smirks, fixing his suit. "I didn't take you as the art guy?" Sloan replies, turning to face the god. Loki grits his teeth, eyes trailing towards the doctor and then back to Sloan.

"Oh, are you expecting someone?" Sloan asks, tilting his head.

Loki laughs humourlessly. "No not at all," Loki answers

Sloan chuckles. "Well good, it would make me terribly lonely, join me." Sloan asks "I-I appreciate the offer but I would prefer to admire the art alone." Loki says

Sloan eyes him, face turning serious. "You mean the doctor, right?" Sloan asks

Lokis eyes widen, and before he knows it a ball of dark energy is sent straight through his chest, sending him flying into a large pillar, causing cracks to form around it. People around them begin to scream and panic, running down the stairs.

"Loki I need that eye!" Came a bark from Lokis comm.

Loki growls and he pushes himself off the pillar, eyes dark.

Sloan hums, keeping his chin up as he approaches the god, the light around him slowly extinguishing as shadows slowly creep out of him with every step he takes.

"I don't exactly like making myself the good guy, it's not a good look on me. I've spent years being as horrible as I can be, stealing, and killing. And yet here I am, fighting the good fight, saving the world." Sloan says