2

- one week later-

Minho and Jisung started talking more often than before. They had lots of deep conversation but he stopped texting him for awhile after Jisung sends one question.

"Why can't you tell your friends and family about me?"

Minho starts overthinking about the question and he starts getting a bit stress and he's scared of what his parents or friends might think if they find out he's texting some random stranger even if their ages are the same

He started thinking ab "some day" and even tho he's talking about friends he still overthinks it bcs he heard ab the cases like where they just pretend and in the end they manipulate them whatsoever

So he starts scrolling through theyre conversations trying to find anything suspicious about the younger boy but all he found out that the younger was just a very honest and funny person.

Incoming call from "stalker"

Ahh shit

Minho thought knowing he had never heard the youngers voice and also he had this urge to pick up the call to her his voice.

A few seconds later he answered the call. The first few 10 seconds were quiet until the younger decided to break the awkward silence.

"What are you doing? You didn't answer my question and your just online doing nothing!" Jisung giggled after that.

Minho smiled as he heard the youngers giggle. His voice is like.. Honey

Minho thought.

"Just scrolling through our conversations" Minho didn't like lying but maybe he should lie while answering Jisungs question.

"Your voice is sweet! Send me voice messages instead of texts from now on okay?" Jisung asked through the phone.

"I can't promise you that.." Minho said in a quite voice.

"What was that?" Jisung asked through the phone

"Nothing nothing!"  Minho snapped back to his senses and answered.

________________

If yall are confused why he is sad while saying 'I can't promise that' it's because he's not sure if he will continue texting Jisung forever.

Hope you will understand if you didn't!