3

Minho after feeling like he could trust jisung, he thought to himself that maybe he isn't so bad. However Minho wonders how long will they even keep in contact since all of his online friends stop texting him randomly one day.

Minho doesn't want his heart to be broken so he tries to not to get so attached to Jisung, but jisung is just too uhmmmm sweet ???

I don't know but like, to Minho jisung is like a very trustworthy friend and he can't help but feel close to him.

So after a few months of texting him he starts getting more worried, he doesn't want to lose jisung

--

Minho got up from his bed and opened his phone and started scrolling through his and Jisungs text messages again and cherishes all they're time texting while he could before they split apart.

"MINHO GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW" Minho's father yelled out

Minho immediately got up from his bed as he rushes downstairs, sighing as he gets ready for the worst.

"THIS IS THE LAST TIME MINHO. YOU DARE TO HIT YOUR BROTHER AGAIN?! WHEN I TOLD YOU NOT TO. THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING MINHO. HIT HIM AGAIN AND YOUR OUT OF THIS HOUSE" Minho's father exclaimed loudly

"But dad! I didn't hit him I was upst-" Before Minho could finish, Minho's father had punched him in the stomach making him fall down to his feet, not being able to move from the pain.

"DAD! He didn't do it I lied! " His younger brother Felix tried to defend him but only getting pushed away by his father.

"Do not talk back to me Minho.. TO YOUR ROOM NOW"

Minho who couldn't get up, lied there on the floor

"Tch, Pathetic" and with that, Minho's father grabbed Felix's hand and dragged him back to his own room.

After awhile of struggling to move Minho finally got up and ran back up to his room.

He slammed the door in frustration. He couldn't take anymore of this torture. He was of course grateful that everytime Felix would  try to explain to his dad that he didn't do it, but every single time. But unfortunately, every single time never worked

He started sliding his back down the door as he cried his heart out,

He couldn't go out without permission. He was always the blame whenever Felix gets hurt. His Father abuses him whenever he does the littlest mistake. And for his mother.. Well.. She died while giving birth to him. That's why his father hates him so much.

Whats the point of living anyways? My whole life is fucked up.

Minho thought.

He quickly snapped out of his thoughts as he remembered that if he died he would leave his sweet brother all alone with his terrible father.

Felix was only 16. How could he possibly leave him alone with that monster?

Minho walked to the bathroom and his eyes immediately go to the sharp blade laying on the bathroom sink.

He wanted to grab it but he promised he wouldn't self harm anymore..

He grabbed the blade and threw it in the dustbin hoping he would never have to feel so bad that he would have to pick up the blade again.

He washed his face and got out of the bathroom and layed on the bed just hoping he would dissappear just at that moment.

Ding

He grabbed his phone from the bedside table and opened Jisungs message.

______________________

Stalker

Hey Min

Hey Min

Isn't it beautiful?

______________________

He stared at the message for a good 5 minutes smiling like nothing had happened just before the message.

He must have an amazing life.. He's such a sweet person..

Minho thought before turning his phone off to just lay there and think about his life.

"To bad I have to leave him.."