11

Jisung groaned as he slowly opened his eyes to see that he was in a dark smelly room hands tied behind a chair.

"Oh, your awake" Eui smiled. "I've been waiting for this for 2 years Hannie~" Eui walked closer and closer to Jisung until he couldn't come closer. "You were just as beautiful as the day I met you"  Eui smiled cupping the younger face.

"Get your hands off me you creep" Jisung almost gagged hearing Eui's words come out of his filthy mouth

Eui was about to kiss Jisungs forehead before he was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell ringing.

Eui rolled his eyes and backed away from Jisung. "Wait right here Hannie I gotta go deal with something" and with that, he left the room

Jisung sighed in relief then suddenly felt something in his shoe. Oh right! I have the dagger Chan gave me in there!

If only I could get it.

It only took a few minutes for Minho who was for some reason dressed up as a pizza delivery man to burst into the room with a gun in his hand hurrying to Jisung and untying the ropes that were keeping Jisungs hands from moving.

"Minho! Why-"

"Shut up and grab the weapon in your shoe I know you have one! We don't have much time and-" Before Minho could finish Eui walked into the room with a grin on his face and a knife in his hand.

"Looks like little Hannie has a friend" Minho turned around and quickly aimed for Eui's head but unfortunately he dodged it and only left a scratch on his shoulder.

Jisung quickly got up and pulled out the dagger from his shoe wincing at the pain in his foot since he accidentally scratched it while pulling the dagger out.

"Oh, you poor thing. Your foot must hurt. Here let me help you-" While Eui was too busy talking Minho aimed and shot Eui's hand and made him drop the knife that was in his hands.

Once Eui let his guard down Jisung came charging at him and almost stabbing him in the stomach. Eui dodged Jisungs knife and smirked. "Let's dance baby"

Eui attempted to punch Jisung in the face but Jisung quickly moved to the side and grab Eui's elbow and twisting it and slamming him down onto the hard concrete making his head bleed out.

Eui quickly got up and ran towards Jisung tackling him onto the ground.

He grabbed both of Jisungs wrists and held them above his head while he knocked the dagger out of his hand and choked him.

The dagger was only a few inches away from him. He had hope that he would grab it but he also knew deep inside he was doomed.

Eui was too busy with Jisung he let his guard down forgetting there was someone else in the room with him.

Minho quickly picked up Jisungs dagger and stabbed Eui's leg. Eui got off Jisung and held his leg up in pain.

Minho helped Jisung up and they quickly ran out of the room and out of the house.  "How! Where the fuck did you learn how to use a gun?!" Jisung said stumbling on words from the shock.

"Real question is. How do you know how to fight?!"

"Eui was only going easy on us. I think he was just warning me on what's gonna happen..." Jisung said as he stopped running and started at the ground letting the earth consume him.

"What do you mean?" Minho also stopped to look at the younger male.

"Minho... Wanna join my group with a friend? You have really good aim" Jisungs face suddenly lit up in excitement hoping that Chan will be happy since he already found a new member.

"Wait what group?" Minho said confused.

Jisung leaned in closer to Minhos ear and whispered. "The mafia"

To Jisungs surprise Minho was unfazed and just nodded. "I've been waiting for this my whole life"

"YES!!! Jisung screamed out as he grabbed Minhos wrist and started dragging him to Chans house